OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

They probably had a real good night at a brothel and don't remember the end of the night.

Gatlin was an idiot for that. They teach you that in youth track not to look over til you cross the line. Also what the hell does his ankle have to do with it??

Bolt's interview after semis when asked why he was smiling at DeGrasse like that at the end of the race, he answered "Well I was like Why are you running so damn fast? It's only the semis, we're through anyways"

Flo Jo was also the last girl to do the 100-200 sprint double so we'll see if Elaine can do it

Allyson Felix should be able to rest easy not qualifying for 200m cause that 200m-400m gold was never going to happen for her in this race.  At best she would've been fighting for bronze tonight

I don't follow t & f but it's interesting to see who was world champion the year before and if they're the favorite or have a chance for the gold at the olympics.

Is it possible gatlin just pulled up like that because he knew he was going to get smoked by bolt in the final?

Back
Top Bottom