OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

HELEN MAROULIS!!!!

FIRST WOMENS GOLD MEDAL IN WRASSLIN

I was peeping her Instagram and she's a cutie as well :D

Apparently the Japanese woman she beat had only lost twice in the past 14 years, you could definitely tell she was not used to losing too, the most devastated I've ever seen a silver medal winner look like

****ttt I would've been tryna holla at the Australian or Swedish swimmers

Pernille Blume from Denmark tho :smokin

Lowkey I would holler at all the chicks in the village. So many women, so little time. But no, these lames had to go get some prostitutes :rolleyes

Brianna Rollins in the damn village and you tryna buy (). :lol:

Women in Brazil are A1 but you gotta be low, these dudes is messy.

Lowkey I would holler at all the chicks in the village. So many women, so little time. But no, these lames had to go get some prostitutes
eyes.gif
they shoulda hit up ol' girl Ingrid for a sex marathon

heard she changing her sport from diving to pole vaulting next Olympics 
grin.gif

Like I said before, It's no way they cooked up such an elaborate lie to cover up getting took for less than a couple hundred bucks. 

After reading stories about De Grasse, this guy is truly amazing. The way he became a sprinter is unbelievable

Do your thing De Grasse :pimp:

He's got same of my size but I am fatter than him :lol:

Well, since the "ladies" they saw are already giving out information, if they are not in fact ladies, seems like that probably will come out. I doubt its that. They probably wanted some P and didn't want to go to the effort of finding it in the village and didn't want to pony up for the high end brothels. Went the fast, cheap route. Losers.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] life comes at you fast.

Lochte just all types of foul.

Ain't no way he wasn't the mastermind of the whole plot, from finding the "women" to lying about what happened....and then he just up and left :rofl:

Couldn't even tell them dudes let's all leave now. He dead snuck off on his own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom