OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Are you saying there's a cold place in hell... for Gabby?
Nah.. Talking about the people going at her
*whew*

I thought that's what you meant, then secondguessed myself.

Chick is struggling, man, going through some things. Let her go out in peace. She's going out in peace. She ain't eating sour grapes like Hope Solo did. Ain't disrespecting anyone.

Let her be. :\

And the thing is, Gabby wasn't even doing bad, she just happens to have teammates that were damn near flawless in a lot of events

And the thing is, Gabby wasn't even doing bad, she just happens to have teammates that were damn near flawless in a lot of events

tbh watching the trials i wasn't sure she should have been on the team....just saying

Fell alseep, wokeup and saw the replay. SMH at winning a gold medal falling on your face. I hated seeing Allyson cry.

Last edited:
^ For real. 
nthat.gif

I mean...dude was in FOURTH place and dove for a bronze medal :lol: this is not really a comparison

If I'm going dive and be the butt of some internet jokes.. I'd rather have the gold medal and hear my national anthem

**** Shaunae Miller.

Of all the people to lose a gold medal on a classless dive, it had to be Allyson Felix? Hell nah.

One of the worst moments in sports history!

ABSOLUTE HORSE ****!!!!!

Majority of people are only mad because the American lost. If Felix did the same thing, people would be praising her will to win.

For a lot of these athletes, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Do whatever you can to win within the rules. She did that :pimp:

If Allyson did it the clowning would be way up. The memes would be triple the amount. Imagine if Bolt dove like that to win.

Majority of people are only mad because the American lost. If Felix did the same thing, people would be praising her will to win.

For a lot of these athletes, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Do whatever you can to win within the rules. She did that :pimp:

At the idea of Allyson doing that :lol: :rofl: it would've been a firestorm if she did something like that, probably would've treated her like Gatlin

But I assume you would rather the gold

yes of course.

THIS

If Allyson did it the clowning would be way up. The memes would be triple the amount. Imagine if Bolt dove like that to win.

that would've been LEGENDARY.

6'5 diving for gold :lol:

The thing is Felix would NEVER do something like that.

We are talking about the female GOAT track athlete. I could be wrong, let me know if she has ever dove to win a race.

Should be about winning with class and dignity, of which Allyson Felix has set the bar for all athletes.

Cancelling vacation to Barbados. Going to Bermuda instead.

The thing is Felix would NEVER do something like that.

We are talking about the female GOAT track athlete. I could be wrong, let me know if she has ever dove to win a race.

Should be about winning with class and dignity, of which Allyson Felix has set the bar for all athletes.

Cancelling vacation to Barbados. Going to Bermuda instead.

The triangle?

Finally saw "the dive". Man what?! :lol: :lol:

I get that it's legal, but c'mon son. Finish a foot race on your feet.

Thing is Allyson felix didn't get 3rd place at trials for the 200 cause Jenna prandini dove as well. So Allyson has lost twice due to another runner diving within like a couple months

Back
Top Bottom