OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

do what you gotta do to win. sacrifice your body :pimp:

if allyson would've done it, ya be praising her for her guts

Last edited:
Don't see nothing wrong with what Miller did.

It's in the rules and it's the ******* Olympic final, you do whatever you can to win.

Some of y'all need some coach d'amato in your lives

Last edited:
Nobody watching Balance Beam right now?

*edit* Wait, east coast is later, isn't it?

Last edited:
Are you saying there's a cold place in hell... for Gabby?
Nah.. Talking about the people going at her
*whew*

I thought that's what you meant, then secondguessed myself.

Chick is struggling, man, going through some things. Let her go out in peace. She's going out in peace. She ain't eating sour grapes like Hope Solo did. Ain't disrespecting anyone.

Let her be. 
ohwell.gif

Can't even begin to imagine how hard things got a be for her.. Society already preys on women's insecurities.. Then you got people with unrealistic expectations.. She can't win

Hell, that's why it doesn't surprise me at all the amount of girls who got makeup on out there

Last edited:
Nobody watching Balance Beam right now?
Iam ...i love laurie, she too young otherwise ill go to new jersey and look for her

semi srs
laugh.gif

But nah, I was gonna say I was hoping her score would get her the gold, but that blonde chick made no mistakes, and Laurie made one minor one. Literally the difference between 15.33 and 15.4.

Biles dun goofed, though.

Can't even begin to imagine how hard things got a be for her.. Society already preys on women's insecurities.. Then you got people with unrealistic expectations.. She can't win

Hell, that's why it doesn't surprise me at all the amount of girls who got makeup on out there

Not to mention, being super popular and loved by the public, to now having people going after her..... People suck man.

I'm always up for some Cowboys slander. 
laugh.gif

My dude on FB posted this and said "Sign her up, Jerry. This should help your Boys punch it through a few times."

Back
Top Bottom