OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

This USA vs Brasil Men's beach volleyball game in 3rd set is lit right now

I love this thread. I get so overwhelemed with all the events going on simultaneously. I love when y'all give us a heads up on a good event :lol: :pimp:

Repped.

What's on tonight's schedule? Everything seems to have slowed up now that swimming is done.

Last edited:
What's on tonight's schedule? Everything seems to have slowed up now that swimming is done.
Main event is the evening track and field, but yeah there's a lot less on the slate now that swimming is done. You have water polo as well

Really looking forward to the 110m Hurdles...Devon Allen about to take the world by storm 
pimp.gif

You guys should google 'Olympic Games Rio 2016' and then click 'ON TV' on the google tabs that come up below the google search line. 

It's a disgrace that dressage is still a part of the Olympics.

I can live with the horse jumping events but dancing on horses makes me angry. Bunch of stuck up rich folks parading their fancy horses around. The horses do all the work and don't even get a medal. What a joke.

Didn't even know dressage was in the olympics :lol:

They keep this yet they removed baseball and softball.

I'm not even a fan of baseball / softball in the olympics but i'd still pick any of these over dressage in a heartbeat.

At 10 yrs old.

Still has a good 5-6 years to hustle to be on that olympic level.

Could've flopped from there too.

No kim k if he went with swimming but would've been drowning in the village yambs.

village yambs >>>>>>> kim k

Dressage was supposed to be what would get me and my homie to the Olympics smh

IDK, man. Doesn't seem like the easiest sport to pick up. Horses cost as much as cars or more. Then there's the matter of finding a place to ride it. Maybe NT team handball for 2020 (2024?) instead. Or there's the winter olympics. I think maybe I could pull off being the broom dude in curling. I've always been an excellent sweeper.

Some of those equestrian horses are worth $5 million each.  The horse sports, race car sports, and boating sports like sailing, canoeing etc. are like the most expensive sports that only british aristocrats traditionall could afford and were interested in

Some of those equestrian horses are worth $5 million each.  The horse sports, race car sports, and boating sports like sailing, canoeing etc. are like the most expensive sports that only british aristocrats traditionall could afford and were interested in

Damn, I knew that the top stud horses went for big money, but I didn't know we were talking about $5 million. But I guess if you have hundreds of millions or billions, that's not a big deal.

Yea.. Certain sports take money.. Serious serious money

Sucks that this rain is pouring now

Back
Top Bottom