OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

18 current and former Oregon Ducks in track and field this olympics.  Oregon is definitely the top Track and field Program

1 false start has been there forever lol. I remember Bolt false starting in 2011 in Daegu I believe.

As someone who ran in high school, I think it's fair tbh.. if everyone had 1 people would abuse it to psych everyone out

1 false start has been there forever lol. I remember Bolt false starting in 2011 in Daegu I believe.

As someone who ran in high school, I think it's fair tbh.. if everyone had 1 people would abuse it to psych everyone out

that really only applied to how it used to be before..where there was one false start by anyone in the field an then the next person was out

Blame the sprinters from back in the day.. Dues use to abuse that shhhh

Swimming was bad with it too when they would allow 1 false start

Chanice Chase just ate it going over the last hurdler

That's why I never did the 400 hurdles.. I knew had bad things would be if I screwed up using too much energy early in the 400 and then you throw hurdles into that mix

Any reason why the Individual Events for Gymnastics happen a few days after the Team Finals?

Back
Top Bottom