OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Bolt is the best I really wanna see him break the world record again in the final that **** would be incredible.

Teenage star Lilly King made headlines this week when she said athletes like team-mate Gatlin who had previously failed dope tests should be barred from the Olympics.

But Gatlin, 34, who has twice been convicted of doping offences, gave King's comments short shrift here Saturday after coasting through his opening heat in 10.01sec.

"I don't even know who Lilly King is -- she does swimming, not track and field. I'm not worried about that," Gatlin told reporters after his race.

LOL

The story nbc did on him said one of his failed tests was for adderroll that he takes for his adhd. He got suspended 4 years for that.

Even for Yulia Efimova bae she tested positive for the same thing sharapova got busted for. russians been taking it for years but it just recently been put on the banned list.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I love Olympic time because all my relatives start watching sports and we all bond over Usain Bolt. Basically every Jamaican person I know becomes a sports fan.

Yea bolt got this in the final, think he can go sub 9.7. I think Gatlin and de grasse gets on the podium

Back
Top Bottom