OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Dude obliterated the WR.
sick.gif

Wow so I was right Michael Johnsons record may go down but thought most likely it'd be Kirani that did it. Didn't see Van Niekerk doing it from lane 8 wow

Wow so I was right Michael Johnsons record may go down but thought most likely it'd be Kirani that did it. Didn't see Van Niekerk doing it from lane 8 wow
Yeah thought the same. Kirani will be disappointed but man what a run.. I shamefully counted out Van Niekerk since he was in 8 
laugh.gif

Never thought I would see someone beat Michael johnson's record..

Thought Jeremy wariner's 43.45 was closet I would see to it

Last edited:
Wish i was watching the 400m final on BBC coverage rather than NBC to see Michael Johnson's reaction live on Van Niekerk obliterating his record.

I love Olympic time because all my relatives start watching sports and we all bond over Usain Bolt. Basically every Jamaican person I know becomes a sports fan.

Same here my uncle can't move from his chair and my family covered in goose bumps.

Looks like training with bolt for Van Niekerk had paid dividends. Want to see him double up and start running 200m

Wish i was watching the 400m final on BBC coverage rather than NBC to see Michael Johnson's reaction live on Van Niekerk obliterating his record.
There's gotta be audio or video of that I would love to see his reaction.

it's that time :pimp:

I hope De Grasse gets silver and Bolt leaves on top with a WR :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom