OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Cp3D_A2W8AAOhLZ.jpg

:lol:

This guy smiles widely

Last edited:
Teenage star Lilly King made headlines this week when she said athletes like team-mate Gatlin who had previously failed dope tests should be barred from the Olympics.

But Gatlin, 34, who has twice been convicted of doping offences, gave King's comments short shrift here Saturday after coasting through his opening heat in 10.01sec.

"I don't even know who Lilly King is -- she does swimming, not track and field. I'm not worried about that," Gatlin told reporters after his race.

LOL

:pimp: :lol: :lol:

Love that reply. I hate when kids like King think they have the answers and that things are always black/white. And that finger wave was corny.

Cp3D_A2W8AAOhLZ.jpg

:lol:

This guy smiles widely

GOAT. :lol:

Can't wait for this 400m final, will be hard to see Van Niekerk winning from lane 8, think Kirani James is the favorite but hoping Merritt and Van Niekerk can push him close to that Michael Johnson record

To be fair Efimova bae started that #1 finger waving thing. king beating her in their races made it worse. Kinda unfair that they singled her out to answer for russia's doping scandal.

I'm watching this right now getting hype. I swear to god if he breaks the record again....

Kirani James :pimp:

I remember Grenadan people cried tears of joy while watching James in the final (the race wasn't still finished)... So touching

Damn man what a run :wow:

Didn't give Kirani or Merritt any chance to catch up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom