OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

I was pumped to watch CAN/GER in beach volleyball... it's the quarterfinal knockouts...... and the stream was stuck on "coverage will begin shortly" for days. Terrible. And Canada lost in 2 sets. That was my fav squad to watch. Can't wait to uninstall this NBC app immediately after the Olympics.

Last edited:
I was pumped to watch CAN/GER in beach volleyball... it's the quarterfinal knockouts...... and the stream was stuck on "coverage will begin shortly" for days. Terrible. And Canada lost in 2 sets. That was my fav squad to watch. Can't wait to uninstall this NBC app immediately after the Olympics.

I complained about this in the other thread. My tv guide kept saying nbc would show it and hey never showed it.

Anyway, just saw that brasil lost the first set. Wasn't expecting that. This Swiss team looks aight, the other Swiss team were looking so good. larissa's wife Lili is looking nice.

That was an exhausting set. The Swiss let it slip away. Wonder if they have enough left to win it.

Back
Top Bottom