OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

^Cold White Girls?
laugh.gif
Corny white girls

laugh.gif

we gon na be old and telling stories how we watched this guy win all these medals :wow:

Watching the Olympics I'm reminded of how insignificant I am. I'll never be as good at ANYTHING in life as these athletes are in their respective sport.
tired.gif

Watching the Olympics I'm reminded of how insignificant I am. I'll never be as good at ANYTHING in life as these athletes are in their respective sport.|I

Not a fair comparison. As you get older, you'll learn not to worry about it. As long as you are successful at you're slice of mediocrity, life's good.

This foo Gil Roberts or whatever his name is ran a 200m I think with 3 gold chains on and bigass earring studs. :lol:

Didnt qualify for tomorrow, mad corny for all that bling.

Someone Fill Me In on all the track events. I've missed everything other than swimming and the Heptathlon stuff right now.

Shelly?
Gatlin?
Campbell?

Last edited:

Watching the Olympics I'm reminded of how insignificant I am. I'll never be as good at ANYTHING in life as these athletes are in their respective sport.
tired.gif
In the words on Nike's Olympic campaign, "Life isn’t about finding your limits. It’s about realizing you have none." 
laugh.gif

You might not be the best athlete in the world, but you can be the greatest parent to your kid and that makes a whole world's difference. 

Watching the Olympics I'm reminded of how insignificant I am. I'll never be as good at ANYTHING in life as these athletes are in their respective sport.|I
In the words on Nike's Olympic campaign, "Life isn’t about finding your limits. It’s about realizing you have none." 
:lol:

You might not be the best athlete in the world, but you can be the greatest parent to your kid and that makes a whole world's difference. 

good post.

be a good parent. be a good friend. a good son. just be a good person :pimp:

This foo Gil Roberts or whatever his name is ran a 200m I think with 3 gold chains on and bigass earring studs. :lol:

Didnt qualify for tomorrow, mad corny for all that bling.

Always thought it was so dope when sprinters wore jewelry but you gotta win or else you just look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom