Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love and Kyrie didn't respond to 911 calls from Lebron.
mean.gif
roll.gif

Maaaan these guys cape for him on everything
roll.gif
roll.gif
When I meet Kobe slander, I use Kobe as a defense or I'll admit to the facts of the slander.

Never once did I respond to a critic with "but PLAYER A did it too" "but but but PLAYER B didn't do it either"
laugh.gif

Instead of just holdin the L for supporting a grade A flopper, we're meet with nothing but hater deflection.

Last edited:
Deserved hate from you guys towards me, about my lebron promise ring.

The parts that I though were lame was where it said "his kids triumphed" "his hero stood there in front of them", and basically everything in the second and third paragraph.

Is Biyombo a free agent this summer? If he is he's about to get PAID.
^he got a two yr deal. raptors got him for cheap, since he didnt get many offers
would've still been a hornet if mj made an offer
second yr is player option. he will opt out and get paid

Last edited:
On another note, I don't even know why dudes get worked up over flopping anymore.
It's part of the game really and if you're not using it, it's kind of like not having a move.

Like why just have a jumper when you can have a jumper and a crossover, right?
Don't get me wrong, it's kind of a batch move but still, it's not illegal, you can only be fined for it, kind of like a hard foul or what not but real talk, I can't really blame dudes for doing it because it's a move used against you so often.

It'd be like being a bad free throw shooter or a bad dribbler and failing to work on that part of your game.
It's a move the same as a eurostep or hook shot.
I hate to put it to y'all this way but it's true man.
Just saying, it's on the League as much as the flopper
because a few years ago the league said they were going to clean up flopping ..that ish lasted like two weeks. That being part of your game is ridiculous.

We need instant replay for this like this. Then that needs to be reversed and be called a foul. Getting away with that is od. Everyone saw what happen except, the ref that wasn't even paying attention. Reminding me of wrestling when the ref has his back turned purposely.

I hope Gs make it cause the league loves them. Okc will get no calls against the cavs.

Last edited:
Lebby didn't even get called for a backcourt violation with that flop :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom