Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather watch GoT live and catch up on the game afterwards. Can't take my chances on someone spoiling it for me.

Thunder at any point take Roberson out of the starting lineup? GS barely has to guard him or ibaka
He just needs to take those open shots.

He's been shooting it at a decent enough clip.

You can't have a guy who's that open not shooting it.

Remember how "bad" Tony Allens offense "was"? And go look at his numbers when he was forced to be a #1 or 2 option this year because injuries. Dude murdered it.

Had you thinking, "why has he not been shooting?"

Andre needs 10 shots, I want to see that for once
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-FGA[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3PM-3PA[/td][td]3P%[/td][td]FTM-FTA[/td][td]FT%[/td][td]REB[/td][td]AST[/td][td]BLK[/td][td]STL[/td][td]PF[/td][td]TO[/td][td]PTS[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]SALARY[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/18[/td][td]@GS[/td][td]15[/td][td]2-5[/td][td].400[/td][td]1-2[/td][td].500[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]10.75[/td][td]$3,100[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/16[/td][td]@GS[/td][td]21[/td][td]3-3[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]1-1[/td][td]1.000[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]-[/td][td]5[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]7[/td][td]19.25[/td][td]$2,800[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/12[/td][td]SA[/td][td]33[/td][td]5-8[/td][td].625[/td][td]3-5[/td][td].600[/td][td]1-2[/td][td].500[/td][td]7[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]14[/td][td]31.75[/td][td]$2,200[/td][/tr][/table]

Another fun tid bit of information I learned while selling my tickets for GSW:

Okc made it where you had to have an OKC, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas or Nebraska billing zip in order to buy tickets to the game tonight.

They didn't want a bunch of GSW wagons up in there I guess
roll.gif

@a-friend Where'd you get that box score with the salary in it? Is that what he makes that game?
Yea those are his stats for the last 3 games.

I got that one from Draftkings. 

You have a DK account?

If so just go like you are building a lineup, and then when you click on the player its has an At a Glance, Splits, 10 game log, Matchup log.

Click 10 game log and voila 

Does anyone know if you can stream TNT games with chrome cast? Or the game time app? Heard the TNT app is garbage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom