Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with the Dubs tonight in a close one, OKC will bounce back on Tuesday though.

Does anyone know if you can stream TNT games with chrome cast? Or the game time app? Heard the TNT app is garbage
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't see the ot app in the store :\. I'm trying to cast it with the game time app but it's just a screensaver until the game starts.

Once the game starts it'll go active. You can access it thru the NBA App or on NBA.com.

Last edited:
Going with the Dubs tonight in a close one, OKC will bounce back on Tuesday though.

IDK man, Scott Foster on the whistle. I don't like to use officiating as an excuse, but.....this dude power trips. Terrible calls all the time.

Damn, been trying to make my day go by fast for this game. Can't believe it's almost here :nthat:

Last edited:
OK it's showing up now but it won't let me cast. Guess I'm sol. Or you're saying it will cast once the game starts?

It'll cast once the game starts.

IDK man, Scott Foster on the whistle. I don't like to use officiating as an excuse, but.....this dude power trips. Terrible calls all the time.

Did not know he was the ref yikes. May swing the pendulum to OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom