Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring 
laugh.gif
) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

https://www.lebronjames.com/product/ipromisebands
 [h3]ITEM DETAILS[/h3]
In August of 2011, an important promise was made in Akron, Ohio. 342 Akron Public Schools third grade students made a promise to their hero. They promised him they would go to school, be respectful to their parents, teachers and peers, be active and make good decisions. In return, he promised them that he would be the best role model he could be, on and off the court.

As his kids triumphed through the school year, their hero stood staring at himself in the mirror. The 6'9 forward stood in the bathroom of his Boston hotel room, on the verge of elimination. LeBron made the decision, it was time to rise to the occasion and keep his promise.

The next night, LeBron posted 45 points and 15 rebounds and ignited the spark that carried his team to an NBA Championship. From this, the "Time to Promise" campaign was born.

Only on NT is trying to help kids do better considered lame.

Get all the way outta here with that clown *** nonsense.

Drake was trying to get into the miami locker room after winning the finals one year but got turned down :lol:

I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring :lol: ) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

[h3]ITEM DETAILS[/h3]

In August of 2011, an important promise was made in Akron, Ohio. 342 Akron Public Schools third grade students made a promise to their hero. They promised him they would go to school, be respectful to their parents, teachers and peers, be active and make good decisions. In return, he promised them that he would be the best role model he could be, on and off the court.

As his kids triumphed through the school year, their hero stood staring at himself in the mirror. The 6'9 forward stood in the bathroom of his Boston hotel room, on the verge of elimination. LeBron made the decision, it was time to rise to the occasion and keep his promise.

The next night, LeBron posted 45 points and 15 rebounds and ignited the spark that carried his team to an NBA Championship. From this, the "Time to Promise" campaign was born.

Out of all the f boy stuff dude does..this aint bad. Im all about inspiring kids.

With my previous post said..

Bruh..i need yall to see how egregious this is...

This f boy is disgusting.

This is unacceptable. This the king? The chosen 1? The savior of believeland? Dude is a habitual line stepper. He always on some extra ****. Definition of a front runner.

His dead body ended up a full 37.6ft from where the initial slap took place. A slap? Was that jesus hand fam? Forensics wouldnt even be able to put these puzzle pieces together for a case. You get hit here..body found cold down the street..how sway? Dude is hella frail jones. Compared to beans you wack.

View media item 2040509

Last edited:
That's pretty dope tbh
trying to be a role model to kids is lame now?
eyes.gif
Only on NT is trying to help kids do better considered lame.

Get all the way outta here with that clown *** nonsense.
Helping kids further their education, giving them goals, yeah that's lame af.
Yeah you can slander LeBron for a lot of things (which most of y'all do anyway
mean.gif
laugh.gif
) some of which is even deserved but that ain't one of them.

:smile:
Dude is going to get a response from every regular and random on here about that terrible post :rofl:

Whagwan?
Oh nothing just clowning dragicon

On another note, I don't even know why dudes get worked up over flopping anymore.
It's part of the game really and if you're not using it, it's kind of like not having a move.

Like why just have a jumper when you can have a jumper and a crossover, right?
Don't get me wrong, it's kind of a batch move but still, it's not illegal, you can only be fined for it, kind of like a hard foul or what not but real talk, I can't really blame dudes for doing it because it's a move used against you so often.

It'd be like being a bad free throw shooter or a bad dribbler and failing to work on that part of your game.
It's a move the same as a eurostep or hook shot.
I hate to put it to y'all this way but it's true man.
Just saying, it's on the League as much as the flopper

I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring :lol: ) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

Also helped that the Celtics made only 1 three all game :x
Celtics played the worst game 6 elimination game I've ever seen , not trying to trash on his performance but Ray x Pierce had an awful night.
I will go to my grave giving that explanation :rofl:

Kyrie and Love played horribly smh 4/28 combined on top of Bismack grabbing 26 boards and add in Demar's 20 pt half sort of hard to win...but its a blessing in disguise they needed to face some adversity before the Finals.

Last edited:
Kind of ironic that a guy who routinely runs thru dudes without consequence acts like he can't take any type of physical contact himself. LeBron is something else man :lol:

With my previous post said..

Bruh..i need yall to see how egregious this is...

This f boy is disgusting.

This is unacceptable. This the king? The chosen 1? The savior of believeland? Dude is a habitual line stepper. He always on some extra ****. Definition of a front runner.

His dead body ended up a full 37.6ft from where the initial slap took place. A slap? Was that jesus hand fam? Forensics wouldnt even be able to put these puzzle pieces together for a case. You get hit here..body found cold down the street..how sway? Dude is hella frail jones. Compared to beans you wack.

View media item 2040509

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom