Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the refs aren't gonna call a foul if his teammates hit him. Maybe he wants that to change.

I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring :lol: ) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

https://www.lebronjames.com/product/ipromisebands
Some of y'all ride Lebrons swipe way too much. Let the man live. You corny for hating on something like this. Go look yourself in the mirror and wash your face.

I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring :lol: ) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

Some of y'all ride Lebrons swipe way too much. Let the man live. You corny for hating on something like this. Go look yourself in the mirror and wash your face.

You wasting your time man :lol:

You wasting your time man
laugh.gif
What's ironic is a lot of the guys taking offense to the lebron bashing are the same guys who did the same bashing to Kobe for two decades and now doing it to steph curry

It was all good til ****** started going after ya mans
laugh.gif
I personally don't care who gets bashed. I'm not really a huge LBJ fan. But homie got slandered for helping kids last night. That's different.

I personally don't care who gets bashed. I'm not really a huge LBJ fan. But homie got slandered for helping kids last night. That's different.

That's nothing new though

Niketalkwrs and sports fans in general have no boundaries when they hate

Last edited:
\
Of course not. But I was just lettin dude from a few posts ago know that he's wasting his time commenting on LBJ slander. B/c he is wasting his time :lol:
Trust me, I know. Sometimes I like to "try" and let some of them know how foolishness they sound and look.

[h3]ITEM DETAILS[/h3]

In August of 2011, an important promise was made in Akron, Ohio. 342 Akron Public Schools third grade students made a promise to their hero. They promised him they would go to school, be respectful to their parents, teachers and peers, be active and make good decisions. In return, he promised them that he would be the best role model he could be, on and off the court.

As his kids triumphed through the school year, their hero stood staring at himself in the mirror. The 6'9 forward stood in the bathroom of his Boston hotel room, on the verge of elimination. LeBron made the decision, it was time to rise to the occasion and keep his promise.

The next night, LeBron posted 45 points and 15 rebounds and ignited the spark that carried his team to an NBA Championship. From this, the "Time to Promise" campaign was born.

That's lame?

I read it like three times to see if I missed something. But nah, cool stuff. Not really unique to Bron though

Last edited:

I decided to do a little research on that screen grab I posted because of the promise bracelet that he is wearing (thought it was similar to a promise ring 
laugh.gif
) .... Turns out, it is much lamer then that:

[h3]ITEM DETAILS[/h3]
In August of 2011, an important promise was made in Akron, Ohio. 342 Akron Public Schools third grade students made a promise to their hero. They promised him they would go to school, be respectful to their parents, teachers and peers, be active and make good decisions. In return, he promised them that he would be the best role model he could be, on and off the court.

As his kids triumphed through the school year, their hero stood staring at himself in the mirror. The 6'9 forward stood in the bathroom of his Boston hotel room, on the verge of elimination. LeBron made the decision, it was time to rise to the occasion and keep his promise.

The next night, LeBron posted 45 points and 15 rebounds and ignited the spark that carried his team to an NBA Championship. From this, the "Time to Promise" campaign was born.
wish  we could neg on this site. you deserve it for sure.

^^ I know you aren't talking about someone caping for Lebron on everything.

You had a cape sewn into your back so you don't have to put it on

Last edited:
Flabbergasted at how poor Kyrie & Love were.

They acted like that was their first road playoff game.

Is Toronto really that intimidating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom