Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 This is a really dumb example of the idea that "real fans have been priced out."  You guys are talking about COURTSIDE seats.  I dont care how expensive tickets have gotten.  The first 2 rows were NEVER cheap, and the increase in ticket prices have zero effect on those seats.

I agree the fans should have caught him, but lets not use an illogical argument to support that idea, please.
 You said all of that to discredit my backhanded compliment...

That's an autentic fan thing to do.

Repped.

You're asking that question like it's not plainly obvious. And I get that Curry is fortunate to play in the current three-point-happy era, and AI played in a slower-paced, iso post up era that wasn't suited to his skills. But it's still not even that close. Curry is as good as anyone who's ever picked up a ball. His peak right now is on the Wilt/Kareem/Jordan/LeBron type level of dominance. AI was great, but definitely not that.

His Peak is making him averaging 30ppg. Wilt, Jordan, Kobe averaged signigicantly more im their prime years. Concerning Curry, he only had one 30ppg season yet. Before this season his career average is even below 22ppg.

His Peak is making him averaging 30ppg. Wilt, Jordan, Kobe averaged signigicantly more im their prime years. Concerning Curry, he only had one 30ppg season yet. Before this season his career average is even below 22ppg.
Exactly..Curry has one 30ppg season and suddenly he's the best to play the game. They're comparing him to players who had 5+ yrs of dominance.

Exactly..Curry has one 30ppg season and suddenly he's the best to play the game. They're comparing him to players who had 5+ yrs of dominance.

Yep he is. Deal with it

24.9 shots per game shooting 41 percent. inefficient chucker. stop looking at ppgs and his fancy crossover and realize that a.i. was never the best player in the L during his time in the L . curry has been the best player in the league for 2 years now and is way more efficient then a.i. on his best day. 

as far as career. a.i of course has better  career numbers overrall. stephs peak is way greater tho. curry just had one of the best seasons ever. top 3 of all time. 

Last edited:

You have an argument here - He only has two dominating year under his belt and both time he has won the NBA MVP - plus he lead his team to the NBA record of 73 victories .... Please tell me a player besides Jordan that has had these numbers???

Just asking - granted a 2 - 3 more years like this and I truly believe he will be in talks about one of the greatest to ever played!

You have an argument here - He only has two dominating year under his belt and both time he has won the NBA MVP - plus he lead his team to the NBA record of 73 victories .... Please tell me a player besides Jordan that has had these numbers???

Just asking - granted a 2 - 3 more years like this and I truly believe he will be in talks about one of the greatest to ever played!
Well yea if he does it for 2-3 more years.

Well yea if he does it for 2-3 more years.
Obvious - but the fact that these 2 years have been so dominating - Curry has earned the right to be talked about as one of the greatest - that's also obvious! He is the best shooter and arguably the best player in the league right now ..... 

Obvious - but the fact that these 2 years have been so dominating - Curry has earned the right to be talked about as one of the greatest - that's also obvious! He is the best shooter and arguably the best player in the league right now ..... 
See you were making sense...then you went far left again.

This is a really dumb example of the idea that "real fans have been priced out."  You guys are talking about COURTSIDE seats.  I dont care how expensive tickets have gotten.  The first 2 rows were NEVER cheap, and the increase in ticket prices have zero effect on those seats.

I agree the fans should have caught him, but lets not use an illogical argument to support that idea, please.
 You said all of that to discredit my backhanded compliment...

That's an autentic fan thing to do.

Repped.
That was a compliment?  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom