Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough Iverson talk man he not in the playoffs Iverson was a shorter Jamal Crawford anyways only thing Jamal Crawford lasted.longer

Lol they wouldn't be guarding each other anyway. Klay or Iggy would be guarding AI and Mckie Snow...or Iggy would be guarding Steph :lol:

roll.gif

Everybody going in on GSW fans for not catching Curry.

[thread="647451"]ai needing 30 shots to score 30 points . yall seriously overrate a.i. dude never won ish. easily one of the most overrated players ever. a crossover and inefficient chucker was impressionable on yall though. i guess. [/thread]
People only remember the AI that stomped on Tyronn Lue
Not the Nuggets one

[thread="647451"]ai needing 30 shots to score 30 points . yall seriously overrate a.i. dude never won ish. easily one of the most overrated players ever. a crossover and inefficient chucker was impressionable on yall though. i guess. [/thread]
When was he ever in position to realistically win a title?

roll.gif

Everybody going in on GSW fans for not catching Curry.
when is he a free agent?
nerd.gif
18' I think

Funny though, fans in the stands were more concerned with getting selfies of themselves close to Curry.

Should surprise none though as someone mentioned recently that the real GSW fans have been priced out of the games, and the "fans" who are there at games now are the bandwagon Hipsters who want to be a part of whatever is hip.

Probably a crowd full of Ultra Boosts and P hats.

Last edited:
he just wanted to iso all the time. never knew how to play team ball,  he could only play hero ball

. once his greatest asset his speed left him he was out the league quick.  

in his prime averaged 24.8 shots a game and shot 41 percent.  a career ts % of 52 percent. 

he also played zero defense. made none of his teammates better. all people look at is how many point he average per game and his crossover and influence. he was very influential and everyone loved him. 

. epitome of inefficient chucker. 

he led the league in steals a few times doesnt mean he played defense. he gambled and played passing lanes well. 

i dont even think  a.i is a top 5 sg of all time. 

Last edited:
Watching ai play was my favorite thing to do. Homie changed the game culturally

Plus he's the best rapper from the NBA

Last edited:
LEBRON is on pace to be NBA'S ALL TIME LEADING SCORER when he's done VAN GUNDY & MARK JACKSON said that during the game Tues & his most logic question VAN GUNDY asked during that game "WHY DOES LEBRON JAMES STILL HAVE DOUBTERS??" Numerous legends have already said this man is gonna be one of the greatest to ever play this game when it's all over.....

LEBRON is on pace to be NBA'S ALL TIME LEADING SCORER when he's done VAN GUNDY & MARK JACKSON said that during the game Tues & his most logic question VAN GUNDY asked during that game "WHY DOES LEBRON JAMES STILL HAVE DOUBTERS??" Numerous legends have already said this man is gonna be one of the greatest to ever play this game when it's all over.....

I DON'T really care what THOSE GUYS have to say ABOUT anything AT ALL.

2-4.

he just wanted to iso all the time. never knew how to play team ball,  he could only play hero ball
. once his greatest asset his speed left him he was out the league quick.  
in his prime averaged 24.8 shots a game and shot 41 percent.  a career ts % of 52 percent. 
he also played zero defense. made none of his teammates better. all people look at is how many point he average per game and his crossover and influence. he was very influential and everyone loved him. 
. epitome of inefficient chucker. 
 he led the league in steals a few times doesnt mean he played defense. he gambled and played passing lanes well. 
 i dont even think  a.i is a top 5 sg of all time. 

Smh A.I. ****** your ***** and the click you claim

I DON'T really care what THOSE GUYS have to say ABOUT anything AT ALL.

2-4.

Repped for appreciating Kobe. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom