Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

tmp_12852_Screenshot_2016_05_19_14_08_05_1882885.png

tmp_12852_Screenshot_2016_05_19_14_14_42_1747069.png
Hooters

Hooters

Yum Yum Yum

@Peep Game  

KD could play in the post more given he has such a height advantage against defenders, and he'll hit that turn around a few times a game.. But why y'all complaining about the offensive game of dude who consistently scores 25+ a game at an efficient rate

But considering a few pages back I read the steph slander talking about "he's a volume shooter" I don't feel confident about people understanding the term "efficient"

Last edited:
**** steph curry

But have we criticized Durant yet. His game has not improved one bit since his scoring title and mvp years. He hasn't added anything to extra to his arsenal. He's Still a ****** passer, post up player, and hasn't added one pound of muscle to his frame.

Durant is far from a bad passer, He has improved on his mid range post up game, Why would someone coming off a season ending foot injury add weight ?

KD slander is a no no. At least not at the moment. He was the only person who did anything last night

Them dumb unforced turnovers are starting to annoy me tho

Durant is far from a bad passer, He has improved on his mid range post up game, Why would someone coming off a season ending foot injury add weight ?

Don't even bother man. They're just out here spouting inaccuracies. KD posts up enough now, he's a elite shooter midrange and from deep. Does the little Dirk fade religiously but they'll post CP and TA like they aren't 2 of the top perimeter defenders in the league.

Neither Kobe nor MJ were 7 feet tall. Plus everybody's body composition is different, some of us no matter how much weights we lift or food we eat are predisposed to having a slimmer frame. Plus it's not really been a disadvantage for him he's the 2nd/3rd best player in the world, think he's doing just fine. He has become a better playmaker and is one of the best rebounding forwards in the league. So as much as even I tease about his "beta" tendencies, he's the most unstoppable offensive force in the league sans Steph and a good defender as well.

I wonder if people actually believe the stupid **** they post :lol:

He's 7 feet tall and dunks on people regularly.

His "frailness" hasn't seemed to prevent him from being a superstar

It seems durant is the perfect player and above criticism in here. We have to save that for lebron,sorry guys

I think humans just need a vehicle to release hate through and sports just happens to be an easy way to do that. Ppl don't even be making sense sometimes. Like you can't logically come to the conclusion that someone not adding weight is a example of them not improving their game.

And last night dudes just went full ****** in here talking about Curry

Last edited:
Don't even bother man. They're just out here spouting inaccuracies. KD posts up enough now, he's a elite shooter midrange and from deep. Does the little Dirk fade religiously but they'll post CP and TA like they aren't 2 of the top perimeter defenders in the league.

Even with TA... i could have swore they played the Grizz & after people started talkin that "lockdown" talk after the game KD came out the next game and gave him 30+ and went on to win the series.

It's fine to criticize but at least try to be factual. Saying stuff like he hasn't improved since his MVP and scoring titles year is false. That was 2014, he was hurt most of last season. So you literally have 1 year in which he's gotten better as a passer, playmaker, defender, and rebounder this season. And wanting him to put on weight for what purpose, he's pretty damn effective in the post as is from his height alone.

Last edited:
It seems durant is the perfect player and above criticism in here. We have to save that for lebron,sorry guys
Nothing is wrong with criticism if there's logic behind it. Anyone criticizing Lebron with the same logic ppl are using with KD like WEIGHT...then they sound equally as stupid.

Lebron is not a wizard when it comes to ballhandling...but that hasn't prevented him from being one of the best players ever. I would sound ******ed in here if I said some **** like "lebron hasn't improved his handle one bit...slander slander slander slander". Like...what the **** does that even mean?

In the past 24 hrs in this thread ppl have said:

Curry shouldn't celebrate after scoring because he shot a three instead of going hit in the paint

Kevin Durant's weight being proof that he's "lazy" and "hasn't improved"

And they were dead serious

Nothing is wrong with criticism if there's logic behind it. Anyone criticizing Lebron with the same logic ppl are using with KD like WEIGHT...then they sound equally as stupid.

Lebron is not a wizard when it comes to ballhandling...but that hasn't prevented him from being one of the best players ever. I would sound ******ed in here if I said some **** like "lebron hasn't improved his handle one bit...slander slander slander slander". Like...what the **** does that even mean?

In the past 24 hrs in this thread ppl have said:

Curry shouldn't celebrate after scoring because he shot a three instead of going hit in the paint

Kevin Durant's weight being proof that he's "lazy" and "hasn't improved"

And they were dead serious

my man summarized 300+ pages of this playoffs' thread in roughly 100 words. imma call you Cliff Notes

It obvious by stats that Lebron is one of the best ever. However, IMHO he falls very short compare to other greats. Probably not even in my top 10 for sure ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom