Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got same muscle mass
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude been an empty stats guy since pee wee ymca ball

Neither Kobe nor MJ were 7 feet tall. Plus everybody's body composition is different, some of us no matter how much weights we lift or food we eat are predisposed to having a slimmer frame. Plus it's not really been a disadvantage for him he's the 2nd/3rd best player in the world, think he's doing just fine. He has become a better playmaker and is one of the best rebounding forwards in the league. So as much as even I tease about his "beta" tendencies, he's the most unstoppable offensive force in the league sans Steph and a good defender as well.

Last edited:
He's 7 feet tall and dunks on people regularly.

His "frailness" hasn't seemed to prevent him from being a superstar

Neither Kobe nor MJ were 7 feet tall. Plus everybody's body composition is different, some of us no matter how much weights we lift or food we eat are predisposed to having a slimmer frame. Plus it's not really been a disadvantage for him he's the 2nd/3rd best player in the world, think he's doing just fine. He has become a better playmaker and is one of the best rebounding forwards in the league. So as much as even I tease about his "beta" tendencies, he's the most unstoppable offensive force in the league sans Steph and a good defender as well.
I agree but, 

Tony Allen just walked through that door. 

agredd he is one of the best in the L. Id love to have him on the Lakers but he could be better with a post game. I see him as an elite shooter and scorer.

Last edited:
if kd could get on the block and do work :x
gm would be so much easier for him. (see kawhi/melo)
he should be strong enough to do that

if kd could get on the block and do work :x

gm would be so much easier for him. (see kawhi/melo)

he should be strong enough to do that
They been saying the same thing about Lebby for years

Easier said than done

lebby does punish guys down low more with that broke shot of his
too many guys more often than not, dont want to work for that position

Last edited:
lebby does punish guys down low more with that broke shot of his
too many guys more often than not, dont want to work for that position
yeah, he bulldoze his way in and more times than not, he flops for the foul ... More times than not he gets it even when clearly it was offensive or no call. SMH

Are you guys saying KD doesn't have a post game?

And he needs to work on it?

Last edited:

Are you guys saying KD doesn't have a post game?

And he needs to work on it?
Has nothing to do with today but this reminded me of when CP punked the hell out of KD a few years back. KD couldn't do a damn thing and Brooks should have been fired that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom