Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEBRON is on pace to be NBA'S ALL TIME LEADING SCORER when he's done VAN GUNDY & MARK JACKSON said that during the game Tues & his most logic question VAN GUNDY asked during that game "WHY DOES LEBRON JAMES STILL HAVE DOUBTERS??" Numerous legends have already said this man is gonna be one of the greatest to ever play this game when it's all over.....
WTH??

So because he's going to be the All Time Leading scorer he's going to be the greatest player? LMAO

Please tell me why Kareem and Karl Malone aren't top 5 for me???

That stat mean nothing to me ....

But - STAT wise, yes he's among the best - NBA Player wise, IMHO not in top 10.

More impressive stat when it comes to scoring for me is fastest and games played! :wink:

LEBRON is on pace to be NBA'S ALL TIME LEADING SCORER when he's done VAN GUNDY & MARK JACKSON said that during the game Tues & his most logic question VAN GUNDY asked during that game "WHY DOES LEBRON JAMES STILL HAVE DOUBTERS??" Numerous legends have already said this man is gonna be one of the greatest to ever play this game when it's all over.....

When he retires he will get his respect. He just played in the wrong era with social media.

Last edited:
WTH??

So because he's going to be the All Time Leading scorer he's going to be the greatest player? LMAO

Please tell me why Kareem and Karl Malone aren't top 5 for me???

That stat mean nothing to me ....

But - STAT wise, yes he's among the best - NBA Player wise, IMHO not in top 10.

More impressive stat when it comes to scoring for me is fastest and games played! :wink:
Where did I say he would be the greatest ever in my original comment??? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I said 1 of the greatest stop being emotional & read man

When he retires he will get his respect. He just played in the wrong era with social media.

This is what it is, he's the first huge superstar athlete since social media took over life. Every major star pretty much gets disrespected on a daily basis for a few likes and laughs.

You see Floyd is undefeated and half of social media still thinks manny won :lol:

Last edited:

I never saw jerry west play. I'd have to ask chester. 

mj, kobe, wade, iverson, drexler.
i bet you never really saw kareem play yet would say hes a top 5 player going off stats and accolades.... 

a.i. isnt top 5  and lol at a.i being better then clyde or the logo . 

Last edited:
Where did I say he would be the greatest ever in my original comment??? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I said 1 of the greatest stop being emotional & read man
I said he wasn't top 10 and you came back with that .... so - what exactly are you saying?

No one ever said he wasn't one of the best NBA players .... but DEF not one of the Mount Rushmore figures he claimed to be!

After the Iverson > Curry thing, I really don't know anymore.
Hold up, so Curry better than AI?

You're asking that question like it's not plainly obvious. And I get that Curry is fortunate to play in the current three-point-happy era, and AI played in a slower-paced, iso post up era that wasn't suited to his skills. But it's still not even that close. Curry is as good as anyone who's ever picked up a ball. His peak right now is on the Wilt/Kareem/Jordan/LeBron type level of dominance. AI was great, but definitely not that.

This is what it is, he's the first huge superstar athlete since social media took over life. Every major star pretty much gets disrespected on a daily basis for a few likes and laughs.

You see Floyd is undefeated and half of social media still thinks manny won
laugh.gif
Half of social Media? Man you better get new friends - no one in my timeline thought Manny won ....

Jeter - Curry - Harper - Trout - Duncan - etc get disprespected - when you live life doing/saying ***** things - yes you will get disrespected ....

theres no basketball games till sunday . 
He ain watch the game...only the highlights of Curry on ESPN he faps to.

roll.gif

Everybody going in on GSW fans for not catching Curry.
when is he a free agent?
nerd.gif
18' I think

Funny though, fans in the stands were more concerned with getting selfies of themselves close to Curry.

Should surprise none though as someone mentioned recently that the real GSW fans have been priced out of the games, and the "fans" who are there at games now are the bandwagon Hipsters who want to be a part of whatever is hip.

Probably a crowd full of Ultra Boosts and P hats.
This is a really dumb example of the idea that "real fans have been priced out."  You guys are talking about COURTSIDE seats.  I dont care how expensive tickets have gotten.  The first 2 rows were NEVER cheap, and the increase in ticket prices have zero effect on those seats.  It was wealthy people there yesterday, 5 years ago or 20 years ago.  Nothing has changed.

I agree the fans should have caught him, but lets not use an illogical argument to support that idea, please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom