Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's obvious you don't know about sports 

When they said who has had the best NBA season - GS as of now will be - whether they win or lose.

Obviously if they don't win is going to be a disappointment .....

Last season P Manning won a SB ring, but he really didn't even contribute must to that win - he is still one of the greatest QB ..... Come on you can't be that naive ...
Does anyone else see this or is it just me.

They're going to win it all
pimp.gif

LeFraud is gonna be just a footnote in a legendary career.

At least LeFruad had the "College Years"
roll.gif
All you talk about is Lebron..it gotta get tiring.

Curry ain even the best player on his team..how is he better than A.I.?

someone enroll this man back in grade school so he can be assessed for Special Education. bruh must have some sort of visual processing disorder. and in that case, I'll give him in a pass for his prior comments regarding a back to back, unanimous MVP

It's funny how these DUDES are quick to validate Van Gundy and Mark Jackson - but they just oversee a UNANIMOUS (NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA) MVP player that lead his team to the best record ever. 

SMH!

But yeah .... He can't arguably be the best player in the NBA right now - we have to give him more time.

Too many people living in the moment. Let Curry's career play out before anointing him GOAT in any aspect. He's had a great 2 year run. Make it a decade and then talk.

as a warriors' fan, I'm not going to say steph is close to being the GOAT at anything besides shooting (that's indisputable according to stats over the past 3 or 4 seasons). however, it might seem like his fans speak of him in hyperbole but that's because people on NT will go far out of their way to slander his play. I mean why reach back 15 years to compare steph to a player that wasn't even the best of his generation. I'll give props to A.I for doing what he did at his size and carrying a team with Dikembe as the #2 into the Finals, but damn, some of the **** I read on NT is incomprehensible at times.

Last edited:
All this started to protect Curry...amazing

Give him one controversial moment & ALL this love will turn to hate. Im just waiting on it

a-friend a-friend I don't think hipster means what you think it means. Hipster's are NOT pricing people out of Oracle. :lol:

Neither are the Silicon Valley techie types really.

I've bee in on a season ticket package with cousins since the renovation in 97 its been interesting watching the demographics shift the past couple years.

You really started to notice it 13/14 season but the new comers are really just run of the mill, middle aged and older, rich (white) people. At the game parading they wives around, definitely be peacocking. Flashy clothes, nice jewelry, etc. Probably from Danville or ish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom