Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some yall ****** taking this trolling too far

I have had it

If we removed four posters it would be fine again
Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

Please do it dmx. Please.

If dudes praised Lebron - how could they hate on KD? 

But if that was to happen ....

Curry
Thomson
Draymon
KD
Ezelie 

Good LORD!

and keep the bench intact!

Wouldn't be possible, Barnes, Iggy and maybe Livingston would have to be let go.

as much as I wanna see KD return home to DC.

I believe he's staying in OKC.

He's not going back to DC. If they make this a 7 gamer vs GS I think that buys OKC one more season. If they fail next season, he and Russ can both bolt and cash out even better.

Wouldn't be possible, Barnes, Iggy and maybe Livingston would have to be let go.
Anything is possible if the PLAYERS want it to be .....

Dudes can sacrifice some $$$  .......

I really woudn't care for it - but if it comes to fruition - it would be something serious!

I rather the Warriors stay the Warriors ... they build the team themselves - it is commendable!

If dudes praised Lebron - how could they hate on KD? 

But if that was to happen ....

Curry
Thomson
Draymon
KD
Ezelie 

Good LORD!

and keep the bench intact!

Dudes bashed Lebron for doing it & that team wasnt eem established yet. This one is. This would be way worse & if he gets knocked outta the playoffs by them too? :x

Think hes staying in OKC tho. DC regressed too much to wanna go there now & i dont think LA got ANY chance at him. Spurs could be interesting tho lol

They can actually keep a good amount of players next season and still get KD, but after 2017, that's when they gotta pay.

If they win this year, I would go all in on a KD/3 peat then rebuild after that.

HOWEVER, I still have a very funny feeling that KD will go to the Lakers. I mean, even the clippers could deal away Griffin and get KD up in there.

I think whatever team he goes to next needs to be a contender. I think KD is tired of losing. He's great, but he won't be really great until he gets a ring.

Until then, just a good scorer, and nothing else.

My god, I still cant get over how that offense sounds.

Imagine having to double team KD, Klay, and Curry.

Teams can barley stop it now, imagine with KD, my gawd! :x :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes bashed Lebron for doing it & that team wasnt eem established yet. This one is. This would be way worse & if he gets knocked outta the playoffs by them too?
sick.gif

Think hes staying in OKC tho. DC regressed too much to wanna go there now & i dont think LA got ANY chance at him. Spurs could be interesting tho lol
Truth be told .....

The hate for LBJ is so strong, that people wouldn't even care KD go to GSW - only people that would ***** are them LBJ stans ....

Truth be told .....

The hate for LBJ is so strong, that people wouldn't even care KD go to GSW - only people that would ***** are them LBJ stans ....

What if Lebron went to GSW then? i sense a double standard & real hatred for Bron from you lol so this seems biased

Anything is possible if the PLAYERS want it to be .....

Dudes can sacrifice some $$$  .......

I really woudn't care for it - but if it comes to fruition - it would be something serious!

I rather the Warriors stay the Warriors ... they build the team themselves - it is commendable!

Logistically it's not possible though. The guys are making what they are you gotta get rid of 25 million in salary to accommodate KD.

What if Lebron went to GSW then? i sense a double standard & real hatred for Bron from you lol so this seems biased
You are totally right - You get what I'm saying!

THE HATE FOR LBJ is to strong to accept LBJ win another title, let alone go to another contender just to plush his stats.

The people that HATE LBJ, would let KD slide .....

At least I think so!

Those warrior "fans" are such pos's for not even breaking curry's fall. And then that dude taking pictures should be banned from oracle for life. Dead srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom