vs DET
vs CHI
@ ORL
vs ORL
@ DET
@ BOS
How many games yall think we can win?

I mean, was the outcome really that surprising? Lol

We've won like 3 games in SA during the regular season in I think 28 tries :lol:

And then it being a 2nd game of a back to back. Just move past it and look toward Friday

Where'sthe guy who hated on our player development and coaching staff??

SHOW YOURSELF
? what? did this game prove something to you? and i didnt hate.. i said we dont develop our players like we should. based on the history of the franchise, and if thats too far back... just check the last 10 years coincidentally since our last chip

Last edited:
Richardson or Cole...

Richardson all day. He's already a better defender and shooter. More upside, can defend multiple positions, and more athletic. It's not even close.

The fact that Richardson and Whiteside has improved so much in such as short span is a real testament to how hard they've worked this season. But the real MVP here is coach Spo and the coaching staff. They are all focused on player development and it is paying dividends for the Heat. Coach Spo really doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success.

Yeah not close at all, Cole couldn't put together 3 good games in row in top of everything else Spottie mentioned.

Last edited:
Oh yea, almost forgot.... Happy belated birthday to the young god. Justice Winslow. No longer a teenager and has a really bright future. Lets TURN UP...

heatmenageatrois.gif

patriley_original.gif

Last edited:
Richardson all day. He's already a better defender and shooter. More upside, can defend multiple positions, and more athletic. It's not even close.

The fact that Richardson and Whiteside has improved so much in such as short span is a real testament to how hard they've worked this season. But the real MVP here is coach Spo and the coaching staff. They are all focused on player development and it is paying dividends for the Heat. Coach Spo really doesn't get enough credit for the Heat's success.

Are you crazy man? You're not allowed to give Coach Spo and the staff credit. You're out of your mind to think they have anything to do with them being a successful team. It's never the staff, only the players.

Are you crazy man? You're not allowed to give Coach Spo and the staff credit. You're out of your mind to think they have anything to do with them being a successful team. It's never the staff, only the players.

You got me, its all a lie. Richardson and Whiteside were clearly being held back by coach Spo earlier in the season. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom