OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Yeah not close at all, Cole couldn't put together 3 good games in row in top of everything else Spottie mentioned.
how quickly they forget. cole definitely had good stretches in his time here. you WILIN. however, richardson has show promise. this is also still the honeymoon phase. 10 good games is too soon to make any judgement calls. he rides this wave into the post season and im sold.
Are you crazy man? You're not allowed to give Coach Spo and the staff credit. You're out of your mind to think they have anything to do with them being a successful team. It's never the staff, only the players.
what do you lace your blunts with? that ish seems potent.

I see Successfully trolling TEK was Successful
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all leave my nephew alone man
laugh.gif
that was trolling? i responded with a weed joke lol yall silly.

I don't know what to make of our team gentleman. I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm because im a realist. Realistically, we have no chance against the Warriors or Spurs. But then again, we have a 7 ftr that blocks everything. Including the occasional 3 pt shooter.

But at the same time, I find this team particularly satisfying. The Gawd, Don Riley has finally embraced the youth movement. It's a nostalgic moment that takes me back to a young squad that featured Dwyane Wade, Eddie Jones, Caron Butler, Rasual Butler, Lamar Odom, UD, Skip 2 My Lou, and Brian Grant.

Oh my! Loved that team! This team gives me the same feeling.

I don't know what to make of our team gentleman. I'm trying to temper my enthusiasm because im a realist. Realistically, we have no chance against the Warriors or Spurs. But then again, we have a 7 ftr that blocks everything. Including the occasional 3 pt shooter.

But at the same time, I find this team particularly satisfying. The Gawd, Don Riley has finally embraced the youth movement. It's a nostalgic moment that takes me back to a young squad that featured Dwyane Wade, Eddie Jones, Caron Butler, Rasual Butler, Lamar Odom, UD, Skip 2 My Lou, and Brian Grant.

Oh my! Loved that team! This team gives me the same feeling.
I hated to see Caron go, he was a good dude. That team was built for the future, but they got Shaq out of that deal and won a ring so that was cool too. At least he got a ring though.

Last edited:
Wake up to what I see was an embarrassing loss smh ... That Huertas steal was laughable :lol:

yet very clever :wow:

Last edited:
On to the next game!

Good news is no DMC versus the Heat on Friday
pimp.gif

Although I REALLY wanted to see him play

With Hibbert on the bench I thought they'd go inside more and get STAT and Whiteside more involved, they should've feasted.

Oh and they lost because there was not HEAT FAMILY CHECK IN.

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie though, the steal that Huertas got on the Dragon was funny as hell, dude hid behind Spo and just came out of nowhere.

I think we either get the 3 or 4 seed. Hawks have Cleveland and Boston has GS. We could gain on game on ATl and gain a game on boston

Back
Top Bottom