Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Think ima get into the online bets.

I got loma for the W.

But as far as money, is it wise to put it on axe man?

Last edited:
Excited to catch the fight on HBO re-air this weekend after all this drama.

Might watch it on mute and try to score it.

Lomachenko-Walters will be judged by 2 of the same judges as Kovalev-Ward. But I don't think the judges will be the difference maker in this fight.

Walters doesn't fight long tho. If he did I might've been a little more willing to put some bread down on him

Walters doesn't fight long tho. If he did I might've been a little more willing to put some bread down on him

Really? Ibciulve swore in the donaire fight that was nonitos biggest problem was he couldn't navigate the jabs or distance.

I still think loma wins but disappointing that the spread is that big. We were all Happy for this fight and the oddsmakers basically saying it will be one-sided.

Crazy how many people only plan to watch tonight to view the ward kovaleg fight on replay

I think Walters controls the distance tonight. I'm gonna pick him to win. Although I'm honestly not that sure

Lomachenko is the better fighter and more exciting fighter with a bigger name.

I have a feeling he's gonna win. But I'm rooting for the underdog cuz I put 2bills on Axe :lol:

Really? Ibciulve swore in the donaire fight that was nonitos biggest problem was he couldn't navigate the jabs or distance.

I still think loma wins but disappointing that the spread is that big. We were all Happy for this fight and the oddsmakers basically saying it will be one-sided.

Crazy how many people only plan to watch tonight to view the ward kovaleg fight on replay

You're right, he was definitely pumping the jab early. Last two rounds it was all work on the inside tho. Sosa fight was a phone booth fight from jump, Marriaga he kinda controlled distance early but he was doing alot of work inside as the rounds progressed. If he can control the distance on Lomanchenko it's definitely gonna be interesting but I think dude prefers working in close. We'll see tho

Lomachenko is the better fighter and more exciting fighter with a bigger name.

I have a feeling he's gonna win. But I'm rooting for the underdog cuz I put 2bills on Axe :lol:

Man I wanted to put a couple down on Walters but just didn't pull the trigger. Still got a little time though, I might mess around and drop 100

Normally I'd be able to sit thru this rewatch of Ward/Kovalev

But I've seen it 3 times already. My *** getting sleepy watching this waiting for Loma

Normally I'd be able to sit thru this rewatch of Ward/Kovalev

But I've seen it 3 times already. My *** getting sleepy watching this waiting for Loma

Kovalev really needs to rethink his conditioning coach. BC he Has a bad tendency to fade in fights. If you notice this happens a lot in his fights.

Lastly compubox realy needs to be dropped . way to inconsistent

Back
Top Bottom