Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Pass on the Rigo vs Loma fight

If rigo averages 10 punches thrown per round, he's gunna average 5 vs loma

Look at how loma beat the fight outta Walters

It takes 2 to tango

It's wild that this is the same dude that got beat by Siri. Guess those couple pro matches made a world of difference.

Pass on the Rigo vs Loma fight

If rigo averages 10 punches thrown per round, he's gunna average 5 vs loma

Look at how loma beat the fight outta Walters

It takes 2 to tango

Same here. I fell asleep during the last Rigo fight. I dont ever wanna see him again

Lomanchenko will make Rigo fight tho. Styles make fights. That fight Rigo had against big Japanese dude was live as **** :lol:. If you can make him fight it'll be interesting

Rigo got dropped so bad :lol: Hisashi was running around the ring like he hit a homerun.

Last edited:
Lomanchenko will make Rigo fight tho. Styles make fights. That fight Rigo had against big Japanese dude was live as **** :lol:. If you can make him fight it'll be interesting
Thats what I'm thinkin. He broke up Amagasa jaw and face in that fight and his last fight he broke dude jaw. It would be interesting to say the least if your a fan of the sweet science.

Wait, I dont think i saw this fight lol. I must be thinking of the fight before or something lol

Rigo got dropped so bad :lol: Hisashi was running around the ring like he hit a homerun.

Dam need to see this lol
Lomachenko vs Gamboa. I think Gamboa has enough left in the tank to make it a fight

Gamboa still exists? Lol
I think he's too small for Crawford.

I dont think it'll even matter. I dont feel like Crawfords style would match up well against him. Honestly idk who does

Last edited:
Lomachenko would spank Rigondeaux so bad. I strongly disagreed with anyone who said it would be remotely competitive, especially now that Rigondeaux is older and Lomachenko is in his prime.

Lomachenko just moved up to 130, I don't see him going to 140 for a Pacquiao or Crawford any time soon unless the other comes down in weight.

Whats good with Walters tho? I ****** wit dude but that **** was disgraceful. ****** his whole career up with that ****

Last edited:
didnt know loma was that good.... that boy got some quick hands... kinda disappointed that walters just quit like that... it didnt even look that bad... he just got out boxed... rigo is really good but hes to defensive even more than floyd... he would lose against loma but i would like to see it...and crawford is a different weight class so no i dont want to see that immediately

Back
Top Bottom