Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
folx will seriously find any reason to dislike this dude steph. "he's a silver spooner," he's always been rich, could count on daddys money..im sure Kobe bryant could relate
OH come on already man.....the guys are just conversing about a topic that includes Steph.

Just because folks are not kissing Steph's *** or praising him doesn't mean they "dislike" or are hating on him.

rich childhood or poor childhood, it doesn't take away from the fact that this dude steph is not out here complaining about being on one of the most bargain contracts in the NBA. cats on here acting like he's the first professional athlete to come from money

I mean, would you prefer he take the latrell spreewell route?

Still smh at that post up thurr... The Knicks were once 4 games above .500 this season :x

How did they get this bad. I watched like 70 percent of today's game. Them dudes can't eem inbound the ball correctly now :x :x :x

Last edited:
Steph saying wall has no father to show him how to act like a man [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wallet is making 85 million..that's enough money for anybody. No excuse for him being so sour

After taxes and all that BS

he's lucky if he's even getting half that
.....?

40 mil is more than most people make in their lifetimes :lol:

Point I was making is, it's nowhere near the number that's being signed, that's all

My condolences to the team that trades for him.

Not a knock on Melo but rather the contract.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom