Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's averaging 31, 11, 10 which has been done ONCE in league history to this point. Lol at it not being impressive. If the team records were closer this wouldn't even be a discussion. Let that final win gap be around 4 or so.

Harden is the MVP and you know it

Harden is the MVP and you know it
Nope. I don't. Top 5 season of all time we're witnessing. And as soon as the Rockets start to come back to the back just a lil bit, the team argument will be null and void. Like I said, let that 9-16 gap end up as a 4 games difference and Russ end up averaging a triple double for an entire season. It's not going to be close. Vegas money still got him as the favorite as well.

quote name="Mamba MVP" url="/t/654406/official-2016-2017-nba-season-thread-uta-mem-on-nba-tv-watch-the-nfl-playoffs-instead/29640#post_27298898"]
He's averaging 31, 11, 10 which has been done ONCE in league history to this point. Lol at it not being impressive. If the team records were closer this wouldn't even be a discussion. Let that final win gap be around 4 or so.[/quote] so has 28 and 12 not even accounting hardens efficiency shoring the ball

He's averaging 31, 11, 10 which has been done ONCE in league history to this point. Lol at it not being impressive. If the team records were closer this wouldn't even be a discussion. Let that final win gap be around 4 or so.
bro you're gassing enormously over a difference of 3 points and 3 rebounds
harden is also averaging close to a triple double if you didn't know...
you know how the mvp award works too stop trying to change the parameters so that russ can win

harden got robbed in 2015 and is gonna get robbed this year too if the voters use some of you dudes logic smh

if houston ends up with the third seed or higher
dantoni coty
harden mvp

i can also seeing KD winning it before russ

Last edited:
C1vYtFyVQAAtmcW.jpg:large

bro you're gassing enormously over a difference of 3 points and 3 rebounds
harden is also averaging close to a triple double if you didn't know...
you know how the mvp award works too stop trying to change the parameters so that russ can win
I'm not changing any parameters, the vote is not today. Neither is done with their season. Are you not gassing 1 more assist per game than Russ as the reason to why Harden is individually having a better season. Nearly everything else from Beard has been the same from the last couple years with Houston from a traditional and advanced perspective. The season isn't over if Harden finishes with the 3rd best record in the league, maybe he gets it? But if not, and Brodie averages a 30 point triple double it's probably going to him.

You have to also take into account the amount of votes that KD, Steph, and Bron are going to get, the points based system makes it tricky.

Last edited:
Harden should already have a MVP award but he won't be scrubbed 2x

I'm not changing any parameters, the vote is not today. Neither is done with their season. Are you not gassing 1 more assist per game than Russ as the reason to why Harden is individually having a better season. Nearly everything else from Beard has been the same from the last couple years with Houston from a traditional and advanced perspective. The season isn't over if Harden finishes with the 3rd best record in the league, maybe he gets it? But if not, and Brodie averages a 30 point triple double it's probably going to him.

You have to also take into account the amount of votes that KD, Steph, and Bron are going to get, the points based system makes it tricky.
nah not even i'm saying the difference for me is team record.
if okc had the same record as houston there would be no argument for harden

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is there a reason why the NBA never thought about expanding to Montreal? I get that things didn't work out in Vancouver, but Montreal....psshhhh....dudes would LOVE that city.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is there a reason why the NBA never thought about expanding to Montreal? I get that things didn't work out in Vancouver, but Montreal....psshhhh....dudes would LOVE that city.

Players have enough culture shock dealing with going to TORONTO man :lol:

so many stories about players complaining "i don't get ESPN up here ect. ect."

What happens when they go to Montreal which might as well be in Europe? :lol:

****, a lot of Torontonians can't deal with going to montreal for more than a weekend.

If you wanted to expand to Canada again, u are better off going back to Vancouver, plenty of love for basketball out there, terrible ownership killed it.

Last edited:
Lol so the Hawks want to keep Millsap in part of their six game win streak. The streak consists of a very good Spurs team, a decent Pistons and a bunch of cupcakes (Mavs, Pelicans, Magic, Knicks).

From what I've heard about Montreal it's wild up there.

The Vancouver real estate market though... You'd have to be an NBA player to afford living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom