Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laker fans willing to give up on D'Lo for Fultz? :nerd:
If they smart they will :lol: ...D lo might be better off the ball anyway tbh

Laker fans willing to give up on D'Lo for Fultz? :nerd:
Is that a possibility? It'd be tough for me to trade away the chance to get fultz

You have to do that bruh. Then like frsh said, put DLO off the rock. They can definitely play together.

inb4 someone mentions him being relegated to Lou Will's role off the bench

tony allen has to grab beverly off him and not just point :lol:
that's like 150M on the floor
beverly working the back like a wrestler

Last edited:
I totally misunderstood that post lmao

Yeah I'd draft fultz no issue and still keep dlo...

He hasn't shown any skills off the ball so far in his career, he's a PG.

I would draft Fultz and trade him while he's still on his rookie deal.

Clarkson is much better off the ball than D'Lo.

Last edited:
Hard to do that with Kobe last year but yeah I do think Russell is a true pg and is his best position

If anything I'd consider trading Randle as a package deal as well even though I still think he could be a solid or better player

D'Lo can play off the ball, if need be.

Clarkson is better off the ball in every way, (off screen, spot up, cutting) and he's also on a cheap deal till 2020.

If you draft Fultz and keep D'Lo then you have to eventually pay them, Randle and Nance all big extensions while still having Deng/Moz.

Damn. Besides the Knicks - Boston game and the Cavs - Warriors game, the other 3 Xmas games are ehh

Kinda interested in the okc game I guess. Would've been better if it was okc vs milwaukee

Last edited:
D'Lo can play off the ball, if need be.

Clarkson is better off the ball in every way, (off screen, spot up, cutting) and he's also on a cheap deal till 2020.

If you draft Fultz and keep D'Lo then you have to eventually pay them, Randle and Nance all big extensions while still having Deng/Moz.
I'll take my lumps with D'Lo over anything involving Clarkson.

Wolves/ okc is going to be good.

Absolutely.

Russzilla going for a 4th straight game of 40 points and 10 rebounds. :x

Zach "not gonna translate to the pros" LaVine coming off a career night. :pimp:

Young god KAT. :pimp:

Thibs finally playing everybody 40 minutes again. :pimp:

Thibs finally playing everybody 40 minutes again.
pimp.gif
Never thought I would see a "
pimp.gif
" next to that statement. 

They do, they don't want to waste too much time. Ala, Paul George. Granted he had that freak accident, but before then he should have had releases and merch like Kd, Bron, and Bean.
Absolutely.

Russzilla going for a 4th straight game of 40 points and 10 rebounds.
sick.gif

Zach "not gonna translate to the pros" LaVine coming off a career night.
pimp.gif

Young god KAT.
pimp.gif

Thibs finally playing everybody 40 minutes again.
pimp.gif
Thibs is the reason Rose, Noah and Deng fell apart. I hate that

So I'm reading the recent Ringer on the big men problem. Roles, value, style of play, etc. Reminded me of my post from the 2015 draft thread. Maybe I was right to be curious about his high draft status?

#2492 of 8508
05/20/15
Vincent Van Ho said:
HankMoody said:
"The only problem is it's not 10 years ago and most teams don't want to play that way anymore. They value spacing on offense and rim protection on defense. Okafor's offensive strengths are minimized by his defensive shortcomings. Modern big men are also expected to step out and shoot 18-20 footers if not extend all the way to the three-point line, leaving the paint open for slashers and creators to drive to the basket."

The only problem? laugh.gif

This boggles my mind that it's even a question between him and KAT. That he's even considered an elite prospect for the NBA in 2015 is hard for me to understand. I don't know. He just doesn't fit well with anything I'm watching. Maybe I'm just crazy. I'd love to hear and read more about this. It's fascinating to me that he's so highly ranked. [/quote=HankMoody]

Yep, you're crazy [/quote=Vincent Van Ho]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom