Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize Isaiah Thomas was averaging 27 PPG this season. Going to put on a show tomorrow.

Yeah okafor isnt the elite offensive talent many experts thought he would be

I thought he'd be a force... which would outweigh his defensive inabilities

Last edited:
I legit got into a debate yesterday with my man's over Reggie Jackson. I was trying to tell him how trash Reggie is and he argued me up and down. He truly believes in his heart that Reggie is a good player, and a franchise player that a team can build around. Those words came out of his mouth. He said he's the best player on the pistons.

Oh and get this.

He said he's very athletic and only 1 tier in athleticism below Westbrook.

He said he's basically john wall. On the same level as John freakin Wall. He said he could beat John in a race or lose by less than an inch. I was in shock. I mean clearly I could'nt pull out stats to prove the fallacies in his athleticism argument..but the sheer eye test should be enough.

He said reggie is bigger than Wall, which is false. And he said his first step is as lethal as anybody's and he can get to the rim at will.

I told him Reggie is on the same level and basically the same player as Stuckey. But that I would take Stuckey a million times over RJ. Both could get to the rim and finish whenever. Neither were anything to write home about.

He told me I was trippin.

I was flabbergasted.

Last edited:
Yeah okafor isnt the elite offensive talent many experts thought he would be

I thought he'd be a force... which would outweigh his defensive inabilities
Doubt he ever plays D but if he gets the mins n is in shape/healthy he's an automatic 15-20 points out of the post

Also currently the best and most effecient isolation scorer in the league right now.

At 5'9.
sick.gif
Yup. Hes a better nate

Boston vs Knicks = 85 to 100. Boston has been one of the more underwhelming teams in the league. I dont think my squad will win.

Cleveland vs Golden State = 90 - 110. Cleveland will miss J.R. Smith perimeter shooting and perimeter defense & get blown out like they did last Christmas.

Chicago vs San Antonio = 75 - 90. Chicago has been dropping games and San Antonio is just a better squad.

Minnesota Vs OKC = 80 - 85. Russell is gonna go ballistic once again with a near triple double.

LAC vs LAL = 120 - 100. Lakers have teetered off since surprising the Western conference and being super competitive within the first month and a half of the young NBA season but now brought back to reality to being one of the worst teams in the NBA.

Explain please

He's been calling him a tortilla for a few months :lol:

And van ho you're the same dude that said Randle had all star potential :lol:. You flip flop more than a tortilla on a hot stove

Van Ho himself was one of the doubters :lol:

I believe he said Kawhi could never be a #1 option and he would never lead a team to anything of significance. Sounds kinda system-y to me :nerd:

:smh: :rofl: Why am I not surprised. La tortilla strikes again

I got no issue admitting I'm wrong, so if I'm wrong about something I'm not gonna continue with my old opinion. Kanye shrug

Erupt and JD make sure the receipts stay pulled, so no hiding your transgressions 

Merry Xmas to the NT fam 
smile.gif

God I ******* hate Okafor

I must say this at least once a day as long as he's on the Sixers

One of these days JD will get me and he'll get 50 reps :lol:

There are a couple awful takes in my post history. :nerd:

Nah I'm not gonna do that. :lol:

I had one that wasn't very good near the beginning of the season but I'll summer jam screen myself to be fair if it keeps up for the whole season.

Lakers doing the right thing by trying to keep their 1st round pick.

Might as well tank and get top 3 in a loaded draft with a new coach who already shows promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom