Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't even giving much effort. He might be sneaky athletic.
DeAndre Jordan was All NBA first team last season. If the warriors have the no.1 record in the West from now until April, i think Steph Curry will be All NBA first team

What does DeAndre have to do with... never mind. :lol:

Nobody in this thread had DeAndre Jordan making All NBA 1st team last season. Not one NT'er. Although, he made it solely because the Clippers had one of the best records in the league. My point is, you make all NBA first team if your teams record is superior.

LAC was a 4 seed last year and DAJ made 1st team.

NOP was an 8 seed when AD made it.

MEM was a 5 seed that same year, and Gasol was 1st team.

Curry and GSW can finish first, and it won't matter if he continues his current play and Harden/Westbrook do the same.

Last edited:

The folks at Nike need to start marketing this man.

They do, they don't want to waste too much time. Ala, Paul George. Granted he had that freak accident, but before then he should have had releases and merch like Kd, Bron, and Bean.

I really like OKC this year. I just don't like Donovan. His lineups are random as hell. Grant playing more minutes than kanter. Roberson playing damn near 40.
They've lost so many close games already this year.

They need to fire billy. Hire Mark Jackson. Trade for Harrison Barnes and **** up the Warriors in the second round.

They do, they don't want to waste too much time. Ala, Paul George. Granted he had that freak accident, but before then he should have had releases and merch like Kd, Bron, and Bean.
IMO Paul George was never close to being good enough to have his own line like KD, Bron and Bean. 

I'm a PG though

I said this in the Nike PG1 Thread...Nike ****** up and waited waaay too long on putting out a signature Paul George shoe. He's still a great player but he's literally not talked about at all anymore. You need to get products out for these guys while their hype is still riding high. A few years ago PG was being looked at as the next superstar and the Pacers were looking like they'd be a contender for years, now the only way you're even seeing the Pacers/PG on Sportscenter is if he has 40 points or they're playing some other high profile team

I really like OKC this year. I just don't like Donovan. His lineups are random as hell. Grant playing more minutes than kanter. Roberson playing damn near 40.
They've lost so many close games already this year.

They need to fire billy. Hire Mark Jackson. Trade for Harrison Barnes and **** up the Warriors in the second round.
I'm also not a big fan of Donovan.

It's like his raffling the minutes

Being a Sixers fan is great...I want us to lose enough to get the #1 pick but when we win it's a celebration as well. It's a win-win situation

Not gonna lie, I stayed away from watching much of the last two years though. I couldn't watch Noel and Okafor-led teams that couldn't shoot the ball

Watched about every Heat game so far, for the most part. I don't hate bad basketball, as strange as that seems

Just want better health, probably going to go into the new year without a healthy rotation playing once. Hopefully it happens Tue. against thunder

My main man alphabet out here packing the arena for a wizards game
they started chanting MVP too 
pimp.gif

The folks at Nike need to start marketing this man.
i need commercials and a line of apparel 

Just peeped the Giannis highlights. I think it's just un effing fair that the man can take it coast to coast and euro step on smaller guards, drive and kick or thread the needle like smaller players do, and be able to post up Gortat on switches!!!

How insane is that. That, as a point guard, when a center switches on you in a pick and roll, that you can just post him up!!! What. What? What?!

He straight up outmuscled Gortat in the paint twice!

Also, the fact that all but one of his baskets are from near the basket. Bro doesn't even have a true jumper for opponents to respect yet but he's still getting to the basket at will.

That's amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom