Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players only meeting was a bunch of guys pointing the finger directly at Reggie Jackson, saying they can't play defense unless they get the ball consistently and Reggie Jackson deflecting by saying he's just running the plays called by the coach.

Not surprised things got worse after that. Not sure if hothead Marcus Morris is the best guy to be running these meetings.

not even just that, but I think the meeting was done at the wrong time. should've waited a week because this week is gonna be hell in a cell.

They got memphis next, then dubs then cavs lol. No matter what was said in that meeting, these boys is food this week.

Last edited:
Step 1: win 38 games
Step 2: draft Jon Isaac at #6
Step 3: Jettison Gallo
Step 4: Continued growth
Step 5: Become elite

The real "young core" of the west resides in Denver.

-Young PG with potential.
-Young 6MOTY caliber player.
-Two highly skilled young Centers. One with All NBA potential.
-Veteran, productive wing.
-2 Young SG's that can shoot the lights out.

Assets in veterans that could be shipped to "contenders". Some bright spots how I see it.

:pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The players only meeting was a bunch of guys pointing the finger directly at Reggie Jackson, saying they can't play defense unless they get the ball consistently and Reggie Jackson deflecting by saying he's just running the plays called by the coach.

Not surprised things got worse after that. Not sure if hothead Marcus Morris is the best guy to be running these meetings.
Either way it's turmoil

Players think Reggie ain't good enough to be hikacking the offense like that it's gonna be downhill...

Stan with the cannon off safety to close out 2016. American sniper

15590191_10154630660356006_4700214934247570875_n.jpg

Hardaway thinking about how many drinks he can have while still being good enough to drive. Van gundy thinking he could've sworn Shmurda got 7 yrs. what in the actual ****?? Stanley weird *** looking like f boy Raiden. John Luer sniffin that cup thinkin it smells like jizz 'waittttttt a damn minute, is that....'

Last edited:

Assets in veterans that could be shipped to "contenders". Some bright spots how I see it.

lmao mudiay sucks

SVG tell him how ya feel G :pimp: ain't even mad at ya... especially when you're taking action as well;

""I guarantee you, on Wednesday night we're not trotting that five out there again,"

:lol:

Denver beating subpar teams and recently lost to subpar teams

Defense sus af

They're in a weird position, not good enough to do anything in the playoffs or even make it.. not tanking.. they've got some nice young pieces no debating that, compared to the other young west teams i wonder how folks compare them

Nuggets need to be contracted, they have so many players that would be clutch for the top 8 teams. As a unit, they're just spinning their wheels until the season ends.

Denver beating subpar teams and recently lost to subpar teams

Defense sus af

They're in a weird position, not good enough to do anything in the playoffs or even make it.. not tanking.. they've got some nice young pieces no debating that, compared to the other young west teams i wonder how folks compare them

:rofl:

You've got to be trolling.

http://www.denverstiffs.com/2016/12...ning-and-making-it-easier-for-emmanuel-mudiay

First time this season that the Nuggets have their healthy roster....and the starting 5 that Mike Malone envisioned. Jokic spaces the floor out at the 5 with his shot making ability and pasing. Wilson Chandler is the perfect small ball four. Gallo is a sucka....bet he's decent and a good playmaker and shooter. Spaces the floor. Gary Harris spaces the floor and is a good defender. The roster comes together, and the bench gets anchored by Will Barton and Farried. Allowing Jamal Murray to get some reps with the 2nd unit and starters. Jameer can see his role dialed back a bit. He's been a good presence....but Jameer Nelson should be the sage old head.

Mudiay
Harris
Gallo
Wilson Chandler
Jokic

That's the starting lineup that makes sense....and brings out mudiays game. Mudiay is finally healthy himself....and shooting: 55% from the field and 64% from 3 in his last 5 games. Nuggets are 4-1 in that span.

That's encouraging for a 19 year old PG. He has to continue to get better though. I like the improvement I'm seeing with him since the core came back.

i hope D. Booker doesn't go the MCW route. I just miss the SSOL Suns. They have the pieces to be where Utah is, they just haven't put it together. Too many redundant pieces.

Last edited:
The Kings are such a mess. They're not the worst team in the league, but they're the worst team in the league

:rofl:

You've got to be trolling.

Dead serious.

What about my post was unrealistic?

At what point do we stop acting like youth is some sort of guarantee for future success? They've been terrible for the past two years and it has nothing to do with the talent they're putting out there on the floor...

The way they let Houston just waltz in there after a double OT win @ GSW the evening before and clap them EARLY on national tv @ home was embarrassing. The way they got dragged by my Mavs in Dallas last week was a joke... shows a lack of heart/focus/something... I get it, it's early, but the west is too tough to play the "turn it on" switch game when you aren't the Spurs or Warriors. Honestly, you might be right but I think they are way further away then what ppl see on paper with them.

Last edited:
Jokic is a beast.
3-0 since Malone decided to commit to giving him 28mpg +

Tonight he was able to avoid early foul trouble, 13-17 FGA

i
Nuggets
[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]3PT[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]N. JokicPF[/td][td]38[/td][td]13-17[/td][td]1-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3[/td][td]12[/td][td]15[/td][td]9[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]+20[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Nuggets need to be contracted, they have so many players that would be clutch for the top 8 teams. As a unit, they're just spinning their wheels until the season ends.

It's so annoying honestly :lol: it's like when my Sixers had Jrue, Lou, Iggy, Thad, Vucevic, Speights, Turner, Lavoy Allen, Hawes and Meeks. I knew they weren't good enough to go anywhere even if they made the playoffs but I knew that they'd be perfect role players on contenders. Nuggets need to unload some of these guys ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom