Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beastbrook is on fire once again
pimp.gif

The way Westbrook runs to get the ball back from someone after they dribble more than two times in the halfcourt set is amazing.

wasn't kj originally on the sixers?
why would they trade nerlens for him? not to mention kj hasn't gotten any better

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Rip Craig Sager/22880_40#post_27169425Quote:
Originally Posted by STARBOY  

Easily
[/thread]

I don't know about easily if the Rockets stay on pace to finish third or fourth and the warriors dominate the west. Is a guy averaging 25/6 on a 65 win team not first team all NBA (Steph)

didn't harden average 30 7 7 and not make any teams last year?

steph/russ
harden
bron
kd
marc

cp3
russ/steph
kawhi
ad
deandre

wall/kemba
derozan/kyrie
giannis
porzingis
kat/boogie

Last edited:
If he does something historic like average a triple double...I think the media will give him the nod over Steph. 

Dwyane Wade put up some great numbers en route to a championship in 06 and Kobe still got the 1st team nod.

Last edited:
Media not gonna leave Draymond Green and Klay off in favor of dudes on losing teams

Last edited:
On the topic of Westbrook, correct me if I'm wrong but the media votes before the regular season ends right?

My man Blake Griffin putting up 21, 9, and 5 for a team that's going to win 55 games probably

He gotta get a nod [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom