Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
/\

See my 06 example and replace Steph with Wade @ 27, 7, and 6

Yeah but Kobe made the playoffs in 06, albeit as an 8th seed with 45 wins iirc.

If the thunder don't make it then that kind of changes things, I think.

Pistons looking like ashy bootay since shmurda came back
Reggie has thrown the team completely off track :lol:

29% usage on an abysmal 48% TS. Completely crippling the offense.

Ish had similar TS but he was using MUCH fewer possessions and the team had better balance.

Then Morris calls him out for being selfish and he responds by blatantly trolling tonight by not shooting :rofl: :rofl:

We about to get some crazy reports outta Detroit

Last edited:
Yeah but Kobe made the playoffs in 06, albeit as an 8th seed with 45 wins iirc.

If the thunder don't make it then that kind of changes things, I think.
It's not a playoff award tho. The Lakers were an 8th seed that year so I don't think they were a lock to make it when voting happened.

Unless OKC falls to like 12th or something...same scenario here. 

If a guy averages a 30 point triple double on a .500 team in today's league, he's 100% on first team all-NBA :lol:

He'd be top 2 in two major categories, top 10 in a third.

The Warriors can win all the reg season games they want

Last edited:
Philly back is against the wall w/ Noel. His trade value isn't the same. He's oft-injured, and teams know they have no incentive to keep him. The alternative is keeping an unhappy player in your locker room.

They're not getting anything special back. 

Last edited:
Emmanuel Mudiay putting together a string of good, very efficient games :pimp:. Jokic dropping dimes at an insane rate. Finally getting mins and putting it together. Garry Harris Byke.....and looking great. This the team I envisioned.

Nuggets winning. Keep it up.

Last edited:
Philly back is against the wall w/ Noel. His trade value isn't the same. He's oft-injured, and teams know they have no incentive to keep him. The alternative is keeping an unhappy player in your locker room.

They're not getting anything special back. 

He's a restricted free agent, worst case, Colangelo can sign and trade.

Denver beating subpar teams and recently lost to subpar teams

Defense sus af

They're in a weird position, not good enough to do anything in the playoffs or even make it.. not tanking.. they've got some nice young pieces no debating that, compared to the other young west teams i wonder how folks compare them

Last edited:
"It was a disgusting performance," Van Gundy said. "By all of us, me included. It was unprofessional, embarrassing, humiliating, whatever you want to say. It was terrible."

Van Gundy's frustration comes after the Pistons held a players only meeting after Saturday's loss to the Indiana Pacers.

"Team meeting, my a--," Van Gundy said. "Like I said before, that stuff means nothing. It's what you do on the court. Talking's easy."
roll.gif

Yeahhhh, Detroit is in some trouble

You could read the writing on the wall after the players only meeting and the Morris twin was hinting at Reggie Jackson being selfish

The players only meeting was a bunch of guys pointing the finger directly at Reggie Jackson, saying they can't play defense unless they get the ball consistently and Reggie Jackson deflecting by saying he's just running the plays called by the coach.

Not surprised things got worse after that. Not sure if hothead Marcus Morris is the best guy to be running these meetings.

Denver beating subpar teams and recently lost to subpar teams

Defense sus af

They're in a weird position, not good enough to do anything in the playoffs or even make it.. not tanking.. they've got some nice young pieces no debating that, compared to the other young west teams i wonder how folks compare them

Step 1: win 38 games
Step 2: draft Jon Isaac at #6
Step 3: Jettison Gallo
Step 4: Continued growth
Step 5: Become elite

The real "young core" of the west resides in Denver.

-Young PG with potential.
-Young 6MOTY caliber player.
-Two highly skilled young Centers. One with All NBA potential.
-Veteran, productive wing.
-2 Young SG's that can shoot the lights out.

Assets in veterans that could be shipped to "contenders". Some bright spots how I see it.

:pimp:

If I'm Denver and Giles is off the board, I draft a PG and move Mudiay. I think every PG in the top 10 is better than Mudiay.

Their SG positions are set, SF positions set, C set. They're literally 1 great player away from making noise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom