Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is gonna be fun to watch with Steph.

:lol:

Gonna be a crazy summer. New CBA, Max deals going up, **** is about to be wild.

Obviously I think they'll keep both, but I wanna see how lol like at what expense.

Next year the dubs are gonna have 2 players on 200+ million dollar deals. 400+Ms committed to 2 guys lmao what a time

Zach lavine gonna be the truth

Reminds me of young Kobe so much it's not even funny
View media item 2253906

Kobe ball skills will prolly never be matched at the young age he came in with. 

nvm bruh im tripping. thats your opinion. 

How is 98-99 Kobe and Zach this year a crazy comparison? Zach has no ball skills? :lol: dude can get to anywhere on the floor right now and get a shot. only true differences I see between them at that age is Kobe operated more out the post due to the era and was a little bit stronger at that point. That's about it fam. Averages and progression are extremely similar, both can pull up, finish at the rim at an elite level, and play solid D. Kobe wasn't an elite defender at 20 and neither is Zach, but he's shown some strides this year. Really don't think it's a crazy comparison. Some of y'all hear Kobe compared to someone else and lose your minds :lol: I didn't say dude was gonna win 5 rings

View media item 2253906

How is 98-99 Kobe and Zach this year a crazy comparison? Zach has no ball skills? :lol: dude can get to anywhere on the floor right now and get a shot. only true differences I see between them at that age is Kobe operated more out the post due to the era and was a little bit stronger at that point. That's about it fam. Averages and progression are extremely similar, both can pull up, finish at the rim at an elite level, and play solid D. Kobe wasn't an elite defender at 20 and neither is Zach, but he's shown some strides this year. Really don't think it's a crazy comparison. Some of y'all hear Kobe compared to someone else and lose your minds :lol: I didn't say dude was gonna win 5 rings

View media item 2253906

He said nevermind, that's your opinion.

Reminiscent of when fans were searching for an air apparent, the hunt for the next Kobe has become a thing. Marshon Brooks, Harrison Barnes and now Zach Lavigne

Last edited:
****** always gotta compare players. :lol:

Zach isn't young Kobe man, just let him be him.

He is superior athletically though.

Gonna be a crazy summer. New CBA, Max deals going up, **** is about to be wild.

Obviously I think they'll keep both, but I wanna see how lol like at what expense.

Next year the dubs are gonna have 2 players on 200+ million dollar deals. 400+Ms committed to 2 guys lmao what a time

GSW gonna have to win a chip every year because that luxury tax will be abhorrent.

Does this mean that NT is saying that Lavine's ceiling is Kobe? I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgment.

If that's the case, you guys can have Noel, Covington and the Lakers pick for Lavine. :nerd:

Last edited:
LaVine is already a more effecient 3pt shooter than Kobe was at any point in his career.

He's also a worse rebounder/playmaker right now compared to Kobe at the same point.

He also doesn't have the post game/strength Kobe had.

They are built differently and play differently, it's a stupid comparison.

View media item 2253906

Youre opinion man. But he's not even close to being shifty or just creative as Kobe was

Last edited:
Stephen Curry leaving GSW will be the biggest shock to the sports world since KD leaving OKC for GSW. He's not going anywhere. He's gonna make upwards of $139 million in the Summer.

Nuggets have a alright future. Emmanuel Mudiay is nice and the face of Denver. Front office isn't gonna trade him.

Damn Aaron Affalo & Rudy Gay already letting front office know they won't be returning next season. I think this is the summer DeMarcus demands to be traded. He's gone. Finally Sacramento can rebuild!

Disappointed in Detroit. I had them in the 6-7th seed in the East. Looks like Chicago will replace them this post season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom