Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it the finger in the face that did it? Otherwise I'm trying to figure out why they're making a big deal about this ****. 

Did the kings fine him or the league?

Either way I understand the fine. Can't stand over someone like that in a threatening way

If someone did that to me who wasn't huge like cousins I'd be forced to use physical force. Being that it was boogie the reporter was ****** lol

Stephen Curry leaving GSW will be the biggest shock to the sports world since KD leaving OKC for GSW. He's not going anywhere. He's gonna make upwards of $139 million in the Summer.

Nuggets have a alright future. Emmanuel Mudiay is nice and the face of Denver. Front office isn't gonna trade him.

Damn Aaron Affalo & Rudy Gay already letting front office know they won't be returning next season. I think this is the summer DeMarcus demands to be traded. He's gone. Finally Sacramento can rebuild!

Disappointed in Detroit. I had them in the 6-7th seed in the East. Looks like Chicago will replace them this post season.

lol at the peanuts that is 139 mil. curry not getting less than future conley fam bam. that brotha coppin that 207 milly check

Was it the finger in the face that did it? Otherwise I'm trying to figure out why they're making a big deal about this ****. 
You also have to factor in how boogies been warned by the kings for his actions and language towards the media. He's had history of negative behavior

The life cycle of an NBA superstar will now look like this: After being drafted, he signs a four-year rookie contract. Before that contract ends he signs a four or five-year extension. Before that contract ends he signs a five-year extension. A superstar who wants to maximize his salary may not hit the open market until he's played 14 seasons in the league.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...tions-new-nba-collective-bargaining-agreement

Ughhhhh, as if incumbent teams didn't get enough benefits of a star player for the first eight to nine years of a player's career. :x

Players still might leave in free agency if shoe companies will pony up the bread to get them to switch markets

Throw them that 30 mill under the table like Nike did to KD this summer :nerd:

Also, Reggie Jackson must really suck as a person cause this is now two teams in a row who really don't **** with him at all :lol:

Players still might leave in free agency if shoe companies will pony up the bread to get them to switch markets

Throw them that 30 mill under the table like Nike did to KD this summer :nerd:

Also, Reggie Jackson must really suck as a person cause this is now two teams in a row who really don't **** with him at all :lol:

Ish Smith was running the team fine.

Reggie gotta go. And ship Drummond IDC !

Damn Aaron Affalo & Rudy Gay already letting front office know they won't be returning next season. I think this is the summer DeMarcus demands to be traded. He's gone. Finally Sacramento can rebuild!

The only way the kings truly rebuild is if they somehow get rid of Vivek or at least limit his involvement. Dude should just stop playing pretend GM and let professionals do their work.

Last edited:
29% usage on 48%TS is so incredibly selfish man :rofl: Reggie gotta chill

Then Yesterday he comes out and does not attempt a shot in the first half.

Trying to be a smart ***.

Ship him Stan. DO IT

I remember when Gilbert pulled that move and didn't shoot until the 4th quarter. He finished with 18 and brought the team back from the hole he dug them into

Last edited:
The only way the kings truly rebuild is if they somehow get rid of Vivek or at least limit his involvement. Dude should just stop playing pretend GM and let professionals do their work.

Problem is that the NBA is a cash cow.

So a clown like Vivek who obviously knows nothing about building a successful franchise can just continuously run one into the ground while still gaining value each year off the strength of the TV deals and revenue sharing.

He learned from the school of James Dolan and Jim Buss sans all the nepotism.

Last edited:
to be fair, DJ Augustin was also running the team like a well oiled machine, same as Ish, and in both cases, SVG downplayed their value for Reggie.

It's crazy to me. Like, bruh, are we watching the same game.

Reggie is a backup pg at best. John Wallet was right af. I'm sorry @The Collector

jury is still out on lavine but he's starting to be more than just an athletic dunker like gerald green. his defense and shooting have improved but his ball handling and ability to be primary ball handler are not on kobe's level even when he was 2 to 3 years out of HS

Sounds crazy but the Pistons need to find a way to tank because realistically how else are they going to find a franchise PG?

Reggie at his best is still not even going to get you out the second round in the east.

Good thing they signed him before the cap REALLY jumped, he's still movable.

jury is still out on lavine but he's starting to be more than just an athletic dunker like gerald green. his defense and shooting have improved but his ball handling and ability to be primary ball handler are not on kobe's level even when he was 2 to 3 years out of HS

Jury isn't out on him, he's a player.

You don't shooting 38-40% from 3 on high volume 2 years in a row and its fluky.

Even if he doesn't develop the ball handling/playmaking, he's already a + offensive player and provides spacing.

Sounds crazy but the Pistons need to find a way to tank because realistically how else are they going to find a franchise PG?

Reggie at his best is still not even going to get you out the second round in the east.

Facts. Can you imagine Reggie on $110 contract :x :x :x You already cant tell him **** with his 85. Bruh a 55 type dude.

This might be it.

Idk if we are bad enough to tank but if we miss the playoffs he got to get moved.

I am fed up with Drummond too. Everyone will say "cant get equal value", "he is still young" blah blah.

Boy aint had 1 move in all his years, no work ethic, Not a elite defender, and effort is mediocre at best most games.

Just going through the motions out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom