Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I ask is one of Fultz, Fox, Smith, Ntilikina, Ball, or Monk to be a Knick next season

Also, Reggie has issues but in a league where guard play is the name of the game, he is still a damn good player. He just got back from some knee issues but he can really play when he isn't being a total ******* which apparently is a lot of the time

Detroit's bigger issue to me is Drummond. He was supposed to be their franchise player and become one of the best centers but he hasn't grown at all. Besides rebound, he doesn't really do much else on the court. He submarines their defense and he is nothing more than a pick and roll guy offensively.

He just isn't much of a worker and I know that personally. He doesn't really love the game and is kind of just a giant kid. Not a bad guy in any way just kind of an odd dude.

Lonzo is a great, great college player but the NBA game is a different animal.

If he can rework his shot I think he has potential but he isn't going to be able to get that shot off against elite defenders.

I actually like ball but to see how overhyped the ball brothers get is baffling

Almost reminds me of the Harrison twins

Balls got wayyyyyy more hype than harrison twins. they werent even the most hyped on any of the kentucky rosters they played on.

Every day I'm seeing new mediocre ballislife Ball hype films.

Balls got wayyyyyy more hype than harrison twins. they werent even the most hyped on any of the kentucky rosters they played on.

My point on the twins was they always got unnecessary hype that was totally unwarranted coming out of high school

I'd watch the highlights and not even the ballislife tapes made me impressed lol

to be fair, DJ Augustin was also running the team like a well oiled machine, same as Ish, and in both cases, SVG downplayed their value for Reggie.

It's crazy to me. Like, bruh, are we watching the same game.

Reggie is a backup pg at best. John Wallet was right af. I'm sorry @The Collector

Don't forget Jennings was doing a very good job just before his Achilles injury. He was dropping dimes like crazy.

It seemed like he started passing once Josh Smith got cut. Jennings immediatley had several double digit assist games in a row. Apparently he got the memo that anyone could be cut.

Last edited:
I actually like ball but to see how overhyped the ball brothers get is baffling

Almost reminds me of the Harrison twins

I have read scouts say that Ball is also benefiting from the system placed as UCLA. He was part of the transformation of creating a very team oriented offense but he also maybe a product of that success, how his will translate in a different situation in the NBA is in question.

Also, Reggie has issues but in a league where guard play is the name of the game, he is still a damn good player. He just got back from some knee issues but he can really play when he isn't being a total ******* which apparently is a lot of the time

Detroit's bigger issue to me is Drummond. He was supposed to be their franchise player and become one of the best centers but he hasn't grown at all. Besides rebound, he doesn't really do much else on the court. He submarines their defense and he is nothing more than a pick and roll guy offensively.

He just isn't much of a worker and I know that personally. He doesn't really love the game and is kind of just a giant kid. Not a bad guy in any way just kind of an odd dude.

Lonzo is a great, great college player but the NBA game is a different animal.

If he can rework his shot I think he has potential but he isn't going to be able to get that shot off against elite defenders.

Reggie is a problem if he is your best player and go to scorer. The team's ceiling will be a first round exit.

As sad as it may be, Drummond is who he is, he got paid last summer and will coast until his next contract year. You just can't move a contract like that.

I'm surprised by his improvement as well. I figured he'd end up like Jeremy Evans(??) or something, but he's definitely been working on his all around game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom