Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to make it simple, so those still kind of thick understand...

sub out kd for bron, thunder sweep the playoffs last year and take a chip pretty easily.

cavs prolly 1st round exit. losing to Pistons.

i never understood why dudes use to complain about russ taking so many shots while kd was there because many times kd would just sit in the corner or act like he didn't want the ball

i never understood why dudes use to complain about russ taking so many shots while kd was there because many times kd would just sit in the corner or act like he didn't want the ball

This is true. Me and @DubA169 used to complain about this alll the time

I miss my dude [emoji]128549[/emoji]

It takes a special kinda character to be a leader of a NBA franchise. I just don't think Wall or Cousins have those characteristics. Great players, but I think they need someone else (whether its a coach or another player) to feed off of and look up to in that regard. That's why I don't even see them having a lot of success even if they joined forces.

Wall/Boogie had one of the most hype teams in NCAA and couldn't even make it to the Final 4.

Westbrook is the same. He's a great player with alpha dog character. But, being an alpha dog doesn't necessarily make you a "great" leader. Its just that you have the characteristics of not being a follower.

Agree 100%

Especially about Westbrook. Sometimes him being so Alpha is a detriment

Who even really needs Melo right now? 
laugh.gif

Mayyyyyyybe Boston. I can't think think of any other team. 
Think someone already mentioned it here but I'd like to see Melo play the 4 for the Raps, jus cause. They probably don't need more iso than Demar, and their team as a whole probably needs more of a defensive 4 but it's something. Raps need to do something this year

They need to just play him and raise his value..I'd rather see a lineup of Noel and embiid over JoJo/jah

Last edited:
Dudes in here need to put some respeck on Philip Rivers name 
mean.gif

Melo wishes he were KD
roll.gif
 KDs last 4-5 years are better than any Prime Melo years..and he was never considered a top 2 player. Stop that.

KD still a ***** tho

Last edited:
Rockets :pimp:

E.G. Ain't playing games and these dudes hungry.

I would never trade Capela for Melo at this point. What would the Rockets need Melo for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom