Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
melo at least was on durant level. but durant never been on bron level. durant, even being elite, still a tier below bron. imo

When was Melo the 2nd best player in the NBA? 

i mean before durant got that high. when he was just really good but not like game changing. maybe like 2010 ish, when dudes were calling melo unguardable. he was in that realm.

i mean before durant got that high. when he was just really good but not like game changing. maybe like 2010 ish, when dudes were calling melo unguardable. he was in that realm.
So you're saying he was on Durant's level...before Durant went to another level?

laugh.gif
 i guess that sorta makes sense

It's terms of small forwards before Durant became elite it really was LeBron and Melo but Melo was never the 2nd best player in the NBA. He probably had a 3 year stretch when he was top 5 but the majority of his prime he's was a top 10 player.

elaborate. how Durant IS NOT on Bron level, no way shape or form. Not even same stratosphere honestly.
Melo was never on Durant's level of offensive greatness(that's what we're talking about here) at any point of his career.  

Durant is a good bit better than Bron offensively as well, big reason why he's the most popular player in the NBA.

I don't even think Melo at any point was a better offensive player than Harden.

"a good bit better"
he does nothing better than lebron besides shoot lol wtf
and he's not the most popular player in the nba
he isn't even the most popular on his own team.
what world do you dudes live in?

Who the hell ever said KD was on Lebrons level

Lebron has always been on the S Tier
and KD in the A tier
Melo is in the B tier

I don't even think Melo at any point was a better offensive player than Harden.

Harden can create for others and is more efficient than melo.
Any Houston Version of Harden >Melo
If Houston can win 55 Harden gotta win MVP

elaborate. Durant IS NOT on Bron level, no way shape or form. Not even same stratosphere honestly.

Are you saying career wise or right now? 

well career wise, it's not even remotely close.

Right now either really. KD is putting up great numbers, no doubt, but at the same time, he's the same dude that went ghost on my dude a_friend for no reason. Just straight stepped on my guys heart something powerful. Pissed off his moms too. Same dude in his mind and heart. He still can get rattled off his game. Bron like a great white mentally right now. Seems like he's coasting during the season and powers up like Cell in the playoffs with insane numbers.

As of today he's putting up some great numbers, but it just seems like bron is chillin in the cut again like he did last year til it matters.

Last edited:
"a good bit better"
Well "most popular" amongst NBA rookies lol, which I found shocking.

Durant is best coming off screens and shooting, but he can do everything Bron can outside of being a consistent playmaker.

Durant is best coming off screens and shooting, but he can do everything Bron can outside of being a consistent playmaker.
durant does not elevate his play on the big stage
nor does he elevate the play of his teammates
there is still a gap between him and bron

"a good bit better"

can't take his intensity to another level when he needs to like bron can. plus he's not sun god superman like bron is.

sub bron out for kd and iggy hits that layup and warriors win championship. kd wouldnt even pass halfcourt.

Last edited:
can't take his intensity to another level when he needs to like bron can. plus he's not sun god superman like bron is.

sub bron out for kd and iggy hits that layup and warriors win championship. kd wouldnt even pass halfcourt.
Sub KD for Iggy and Bron gets dunked on

off top i can't think of any memorable kd playoff games except 1st round games
i know he dropped 40 on the spurs last year

I'm a kobe fan and I'm keeping it funky.

Bron on a different planet. it's still f bron. but it's f bron and his planet.

we'll see what kd does this june doh. maybe he goes silver surfer, and the rest of the guys the fantastic 4. curry the invisible woman in the finals lmaooo jk. cuz right now, bron is galactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom