Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who'd rather have Porzingis over Giannis? Genuinely curious.

I feel like there's room for it to be a solid debate even though id rather have Giannis no question.

Last edited:
Just noticed my Wizards are 6-4 in their last 10 games. They also have a stretch of winnable games coming up. We may actually be a playoff team this year. 7th or 8th seed but a playoff team no less.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who'd rather have Porzingis over Giannis? Genuinely curious.

I feel like there's room for it to be a solid debate even though id rather have Giannis no question.

Giannis all day and Porgz my dude but nah. You just don't find guys like Giannis that young with the skillset or length and versatility like him for a whole lifetime.

That's kinda my no question logic. KP has skills that he will probably always be better at than Giannis, but they're skills that Giannis can improve on. Whereas Giannis has godly attributes that aren't obtainable.

Last edited:
Just noticed my Wizards are 6-4 in their last 10 games. They also have a stretch of winnable games coming up. We may actually be a playoff team this year. 7th or 8th seed but a playoff team no less.

Wall going to carry them as long as he doesn't get injured.

Last edited:
Happy 10 years:

It's funny to say, but Gil was ahead of his time.

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...hia-76ers-says-too-good-playing-eight-minutes

Nerlens has completely lost all his damns :lol:

I pray to god this forces their hand to trade one or both of these guys now. The Okafor and Embiid thing doesn't work just like everybody knew it wouldn't and playing Noel 8 minutes a game when he can't even get comfortable during that time is just ******ed. It's hurting his value even worse cause they aren't putting him in a position to look good. Both him and Okafor need to go and Holmes needs to get all the backup center minutes.

Watched the Mavs/Jazz highlights why the hell did Deron Williams shoot a contested 3 with 10 seconds left on the game clock

Last edited:
The Mavs ran the play too early, but that doesn't excuse D-Will from shooting too early and not stop Hood from racing down the court to shoot the game winner.

The Mavs ran the play too early, but that doesn't excuse D-Will from shooting too early and not stop Hood from racing down the court to shoot the game winner.
mean.gif

Eric Gordon has made 1 less 3 pointer than Steph with nearly 30 less attempts. I knew he was playing well.. didn't know he was shooting like that tho 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom