Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
soft *** dudes getting worked by security and a taser
cousins and his Posse need to get their weight up

Why do people hate Melo so much ? Theirs plenty of inefficient volume scorers in the league who never garner this much hate and disrespect.

****** hate Melo and love Chandler Parsons around here.

**** is crazy 
laugh.gif

this is why dwill sucks at being a PG... why would you shoot the ball with time left on the clock when you have the last possession? you miss the shot and the other team makes a 3.... i could understand if he was open but it was a bad shot in general

Last edited:
Why do people hate Melo so much ? Theirs plenty of inefficient volume scorers in the league who never garner this much hate and disrespect.

there's a bunch of them that don't get all the shine as well
michael redd, joe johnson, demar, etc

Dwight Howard is still really good.
He could dominate if he was just wired for competition as opposed to being non-confrontational and appeasing.

Sidenote:Harden has to be the coolest Cat in the League

Last edited:
Yeah but people didn't spend years calling those other guys top 5 in the league or the "best pure scorer" or put them on the same plane as LeBron and Durant.

Yeah but people didn't spend years calling those other guys top 5 in the league or the "best pure scorer" or put them on the same plane as LeBron and Durant.
I like Melo (or used to back in Denver) but I ain't gonna lie that best pure scorer **** used to annoy the hell out of me too. 

In his prime he could post, shoot great from midrange, and was a respectable 3 point shooter. That's a well rounded offensive game. Also earlier in his career people loved the fact that he took Syracuse to the chip and won it and absolutely killed LeBron and Durant in head to head matchups. He just never excelled to that next level like everyone else did but to be fair he never had the help or leadership qualities to do so.

there's a bunch of them that don't get all the shine as well
michael redd, joe johnson, demar, etc

Mike Redd, JJ, Demar are not on Melo's level bro

He hasn't won jack **** but he's going straight to the hall of fame as one of the best scorers of his generation. 25 & 7 for your career is nothing to scoff at even if it's not at a 47% + clip.

melo at least was on durant level. but durant never been on bron level. durant, even being elite, still a tier below bron. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom