Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes and Klay are proving this year if you don't touch the ball that much, there's no way you can establish rhythm, unless your role is purely a catch and shoot guy. Klay's gonna get better as the season goes on but I think he's gonna have a lot more cold nights than last season just cause he rarely touches the ball beyond shooting it.

Yup only reason Lance was even playing was cuz of all the other injured guards ...they need somebody that can actually play by just be on th roster

And all this George hill luv is cool until he has to handle the ball n make decisions under pressure situations :lol: ...dude is about as shaky as it gets with the ball when it matters

The thing is, you don't need Hill handling the ball in big moments :lol: They have Hayward, Joe, Diaw and even Hood who can execute in the halfcourt. All Hill needs to do is make the open shot if they decide to take him off the ball and defend.

The thing is, you don't need Hill handling the ball in big moments :lol: They have Hayward, Joe, Diaw and even Hood who can execute in the halfcourt. All Hill needs to do is make the open shot if they decide to take him off the ball and defend.
He really is a great fit for Utah and Teague offers Indy IMO more upside than hill with that group

Barnes and Klay are proving this year if you don't touch the ball that much, there's no way you can establish rhythm, unless your role is purely a catch and shoot guy.
Klay had more % of his shots assisted than DeAndre Jordan last year.

With that tiny assist rate, a catch & shoot guy is exactly what he is (even though he can obviously do more than that). Also his shot attempts aren't that far off from last year.

Last edited:
“They’ll never get what they want in return,” an East Conference general manager told Amico Hoops. “They think Cousins is worth more than he actually is. He hurts you every bit as much as he helps you. He’s like a cheeseburger, or booze. Too much and you’ll pay a price.”

"I’d be terrified with that guy on my team," one general manager said. "They’ve asked me about him, what I’d give up. The answer is not much, no one that I value.”

:lol: at the cheeseburger or booze comment

No such thing as too much cheeseburgers or booze :smh:

Vincent by they you mean Danny Ainge :lol:

Last edited:
Utah has depth and we can all agree Hill is not something that can be just considered as an "upgrade over barely serviceable PG's Mack/Exum/Burke" but he's a legit option in this scheme, and above all he is a knock down shooter from outside, but...I think one of their biggest strengths is in Quin Snyder.

He put in a lot of work last year in just preparing his guys mentally to take the next step. We haven't got to see a lot of that come to fruition in Gordon/Favors because they've been hurt but it is more than clear that Hood/Gobert took his words to heart and appreciate the confidence he has in them and they repaid him with what we've seen so far.

Last edited:
Barnes and Klay are proving this year if you don't touch the ball that much, there's no way you can establish rhythm, unless your role is purely a catch and shoot guy. Klay's gonna get better as the season goes on but I think he's gonna have a lot more cold nights than last season just cause he rarely touches the ball beyond shooting it.

but klay aint sacrificing ****

GS offense looks best on broken plays and offensive rebounds. I like barnes i hope this season is validation for him.

Klay is Klay. Streaky as hell. When he's cold, he can't make anything. When he's hot, he's more unstoppable than Curry.

Bruhs, I know this will be followed by some jokes but this man Bron is really finna make the Finals 7 straight years (Assuming he does this yr). In 50 years we'll be telling our grandchildren these stories.

Except for Noblekane, he's got like a year left.

Like clockwork. 
laugh.gif

Players that need to get traded:
- Bougie cheeseburger
- Noel
- Monroe
- Robin Lopez
- Brendon Knight
- Wall or Beal

The problem here is that other than Knight they are all Centers.

New Orleans needs to nab anyone!
Spurs need a PG

Players that need to get traded:
- Bougie cheeseburger
- Noel
- Monroe
- Robin Lopez
- Brendon Knight
- Wall or Beal

The problem here is that other than Knight they are all Centers.

New Orleans needs to nab anyone!
Spurs need a PG
I would keep Wall over Beal if I was the Wizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom