Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Brooks rotations are awful.

The bench isn't nearly as bad as some want to make it.

There's no reason Nicholson should have a DNP right now

Last edited:

Scott Brooks rotations are awful 
Brett Brown out here playing his bench as much as his starting unit.. their bench is the reason they're down so much 
mean.gif

How about the Charlotte Hornets starting off 5-1 and in 2nd place tho?

Last edited:
#FreeJahlil
#FreeNerlens

Let those dudes flourish elsewehere. I think both those dudes can be very good players in different environment. Trade them while their value is high for some real pieces and players...and build around Simmons & Embiid. Embiid's health is the only reason why Philly is dragging their feet. Understandably.

I'm still very high on Jahlil. Just don't think Philly is the right place for him.

Also, Dante Exum is one versatile player......his shot is so much improved. Defensive upside out of this world.

I do think Narlens has a ridiculously high ceiling defensively. If he's used as a Tyson chandler offensively (although Noel is a little more versatile) he can anchor the defense of a championship team and win multiple dpoys.

The only thing is all the trade rumours so far is giving him a bench role. His time will come though.

How about the Charlotte Hornets starting off 5-1 and in 2nd place tho?
Coach Clifford again has them with a top 5 defense and Kemba is sporting a career high in PER. It's lowkey a continuation of what's been happening with them from Last Season.

I do think Narlens has a ridiculously high ceiling defensively. If he's used as a Tyson chandler offensively (although Noel is a little more versatile) he can anchor the defense of a championship team and win multiple dpoys.

The only thing is all the trade rumours so far is giving him a bench role. His time will come though.

Philly can have Brewer and Ennis for Nerlens and any PG available

Heat are terrible if they can't score on OKC's bench.

edit: I didn't realize SPO had thrown in the towel and that was HEAT's bench as well, my bad

Last edited:
There were only 3 30p/15a games in the entire NBA last season.

Harden has 4 through 7 games.. pointgod :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
nope. hes hasnt been doing much. game over now but  everyone was pulled early due to blowout. 

he had 7 points 7 rebs. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom