Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
true, but bron played in the MUCH easier conference his whole career. Thake that into account also. It balances everything out.
True I still don't think it's completely balanced as you say though

Why is the quality of teammates/coaching a knock on how a player should be rated?

Where does this idea of "doing as much as you can with the least you have "come from?
Well when you compare other players across the board in terms of rings, these other players have conistenstly had better support and coaching

One man cannot get you a title let alone multiple

Oh wait, Lebby basically did that last year against a historically great warrior team

chill. Kyrie balled his heart out. averaged 27-4-4 and close majority of games of playoffs. Not to mention game winner of Game 7 in Finals.

bron was anything but alone.

Last edited:
are you joking? nobody gets wins alone. that cavs team was really  good and kyrie was a great teammate that averaged like 27 and was the closer many games. 
I wouldn't say alone no, that's hyperbole on my part

However love and Irving are they Hof down the road? Idk.. compared to what Kobe Shaq and Tim had

Lebby had the heat for 4 years and then what he had in Cleveland for his first 7

He's been on the short end compared to the others mentioned

Real or fake, Tristan is still one of these weirdo *** Canadian mogs.

Bruh can take his plastic bagged milk and maple syrup all the way outta here.
Osh is good people. Rachel McAdams seems cool. But then on the other hand you have Tristan, Bieber, Drake, and sea manup. Seems very hit or miss.
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif

Dog how do you go from this

to THIS?!

mean.gif
sick.gif

It's a rhetorical question...I know he's doing it for the #brand. But seriously though.
mean.gif

****** got all that free health care up north and ain't 'eem put it to use. Get ya eyes checked, WEIRDO.

I wouldn't say alone no, that's hyperbole on my part

However love and Irving are they Hof down the road? Idk.. compared to what Kobe Shaq and Tim had

Lebby had the heat for 4 years and then what he had in Cleveland for his first 7

He's been on the short end compared to the others mentioned
if irving keeps it up , he certainly might be. mitch richmond made the hall of fame. its not that an exclusive club. kyrie was just as an important part of that title run as lebron. that one person wins a chip by themselves talk is false. never been done. 

Last edited:
His PG was balling the whole series and was the only one hitting shots on both teams in the closing minutes of the series..but LeBron carried the team by himself. :lol:

Crazy man

LeBron gets too much credit. He did his thing but he definitely stat padded a few times when the Cavs was getting killed and he played his best with a lead. And it was Kyrie that gets them that lead.

Kyrie does not get nearly enough credit for his play in the finals.

Last edited:
I just gotta go with Timmy and Shaq before Bron. They accomplished literally, everything LeBron has done....and then some. At THIS point....Bron ain't there yet. He could be....but as of right now, those guys get the nod for better careers.

Hell, Peak Shaq is right up there with Jordan in terms of dominance.

HOF is hella washed. It not NBA HOF, its just basketball HOF. Anybody associated with bball can get in. Calvin Cambridge in it. Teen Wolf. Newman from Space Jam. The Hoosiers. Carlton jersey. Mr. Cooper is in it. Grand mama gold tooth is in it. Lil penny. etc.

If bron was sooo good for so long, how come dudes werent knocking down the door to play with him? Nobody except washed dudes were going to Cleveland the first time. People wanted to sign with the Big 3 in Miami, not just Bron specifically. And even know, dudes trying to ring chase and dudes in their twilight hitting up the cavs now.

Dudes knew bron was gonna change their entire games and make them bend to his will. Turning most guys with skills into perimeter shooters or whatever else he needed them to be.
meh.

He's constantly voted by other players as the teammate they'd most want to have.

Kobe shaq and Tim have all had much better support overall not to mention coaching

I take that into account

Lebron would have gotten Pop and Phil both fired.

Can you imagine Bron playing in the triangle or a structure offense? :x

Last edited:
If bron was sooo good for so long, how come dudes werent knocking down the door to play with him? Nobody except washed dudes were going to Cleveland the first time. People wanted to sign with the Big 3 in Miami, not just Bron specifically. And even know, dudes trying to ring chase and dudes in their twilight hitting up the cavs now.

Dudes knew bron was gonna change their entire games and make them bend to his will. Turning most guys with skills into perimeter shooters or whatever else he needed them to be.

meh.

He's constantly voted by other players as the teammate they'd most want to have.

maybe beta players. I bet the main guys never voted for bron as the teammate they wanted. I bet KD and russ and steph and harden and prime dwight and melo and kobe didn't want to be on a team with bron. the option was there.

Last edited:
His PG was balling the whole series and was the only one hitting shots on both teams in the closing minutes of the series..but LeBron carried the team by himself.
laugh.gif

Crazy man

LeBron gets too much credit. He did his thing but he definitely stat padded a few times when the Cavs was getting killed and he played his best with a lead. And it was Kyrie that gets them that lead.

meh.

maybe better players. I bet the main guys never voted for bron as the teammate they wanted. I bet KD and russ and steph and harden and prime dwight and melo and kobe didn't want to be on a team with bron. the option was there.
A realistic option?  I don't really want to back and look, but was there ever a chance for one those guys to go to the Cavs or the Heat?

His PG was balling the whole series and was the only one hitting shots on both teams in the closing minutes of the series..but LeBron carried the team by himself. :lol:

Crazy man

View media item 2218013
So I'm guessing you didn't watch the games? :lol:

Watch the games again. James was so so from the perimeter at the beginning of the series and each game would only start balling out after Kyrie catches fire first [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not to mention the shameless stat padding when the Cavs was getting killed

Last edited:

His PG was balling the whole series and was the only one hitting shots on both teams in the closing minutes of the series..but LeBron carried the team by himself.
laugh.gif

Crazy man

Impressive but Kyrie's impact on that comeback is undeniable. Dude had all the juice. Welch's, Sunny D, you name it he had it.

laugh.gif

Crazy man

Impressive but Kyrie's impact on that comeback is undeniable. Dude had all the juice. Welch's, Sunny D, you name it he had it.
Don't forget Capri Sun fam

People keep posting Lebron led all players in stats graphic like tha means something. He put up stupid numbers in 2015 too...so what was the difference beetween 2016 and 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom