Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real or fake, Tristan is still one of these weirdo *** Canadian mogs.

Bruh can take his plastic bagged milk and maple syrup all the way outta here.

Osh is good people. Rachel McAdams seems cool. But then on the other hand you have Tristan, Bieber, Drake, and sea manup. Seems very hit or miss.

Tristan seems like the type to go through alllllllll of that pain and irritation to get that struggle angel back piece lasered off. All of the scabbing and having to sleep on his stomach. All of the aquaphor cream treatment and annoyances of post tattoo removal.

Just.

To.

Get.

That.

Khloe piece.

Steph was lookin like Robin or Tonto out there. Sidekick status, the team didn't seem to flow through him anymore. Have only watched the one game from last night but that was my take on the small sample size I'm working with. Klay appeared to be almost pouting..

If you would have said this after the first few games it would have more sense.

But this is your takeaway after watching his most dynamic game of the season so far? :lol:  

That makes no sense whatsoever. He went OFF last night. 

Ya'll want them to have turmoil, lose, be bad, not meet expectations so bad that ya'll are just completely throwing away any logic whatsoever when discussing them :lol:

exactly. after the other games, sure. Last night though? no way that conclusion can be drawn.
a lot of points are just a lot of points. Kyrie had a bunch of points last night and he didn't look like the sheriff in Cleveland. And starboy starboy you threw all logic away with that comment. Pull ya skirt down b. You got me confused with someone else..

Last edited:
a lot of points are just a lot of points. Kyrie had a bunch of points last night and he didn't look like the sheriff in Cleveland.
laugh.gif

The difference is Steph ran off a 20+ quarter with the "sheriff" on the bench.

And last time I checked, The team with more points than the other team wins the game.

Last edited:
with KD on GSW, does Klay/Dray lose their All-Star spot?

Last edited:
Bron top 5 all time? Doc says he is. Majority of NBA.com writers agree.

Thoughts?

Shaq won 3 straight Finals MVPS and was Unguardable.....but he ain't in y'all top 5

Perimeter bias :lol:. Bron can get there....but he's not there yet man. Shaq & Tim Duncan's Careers >>>> LeBron's at THIS point

Kareem and Magic too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom