Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming into the series nt was saying the cavs would have a better chance with love and Irving off the floor.. that's interesting...
Yup. At 32 years old, he led the greatest upset in the history of the NBA finals, not even taking into account that they were down 3-1. Completely ignore that & remember that GSW was the 73-win defending champs. Greatest upset ever. He had a 30 PER in over that entire playoff run. Shaq & Duncan were NOWHERE near that level at age 32.

If you want to place him in front of those two, I wont argue.

Lebron has been in the Finals for 7 out of  the last 10 years but some how that is an argument against him

No him losing 4 times is a fact though. Magic went to 9 in 12 seasons, MJ 6 in 8. They won more than they lost.

Last edited:
Biggest deficit /comeback sure. Biggest upset. Debatable.personally I think mavs 11 and Detroit In 04 were bigger Cinderella stories

Last edited:
No him losing 4 times is a fact though. Magic went to 9 in 12 seasons, MJ 6 in 8. They won more than they lost.
I have no clue what the competition was to get to the finals for magic, somehow I feel it was somehow worse than what Lebby dealt with . Just a guess though honestly don't know

Some players never get to the finals in their whole career, but because he lost 4 times it's a negative. right.

Winning the championship is not like FG%

1/1 is not > 3/7

Smarten up 

I have no clue what the competition was to get to the finals for magic, somehow I feel it was somehow worse than what Lebby dealt with . Just a guess though honestly don't know

the comp was worse than what we've had in the east the last 10 yrs?

cue shaq laugh gif.

Some players never get to the finals in their whole career, but because he lost 4 times it's a negative. right.

Winning the championship is not like FG%

1/1 is not > 3/7

Smarten up 

he's not being compared to people that havent won chips tho b. He's compared to those that have. and their winning percentage is higher.

Biggest deficit /comeback sure. Biggest upset. Debatable.
Down 3-1 in finals to a team with the first unanimous MVP in history, that went 73-9 in the regular season, breaking a record set by what many consider to be one of the greatest teams ever with the greatest player ever. I can't think of a larger upset.

he's not being compared to people that havent won chips tho b. He's compared to those that have. and their winning percentage is higher.

This is not that hard to understand. The Logo went to 9 finals and lost all but 1, you think that's not a negative on his career?

soon as bogut went down, the odds against the cavs went down..

far from the biggest upset in the NBA playoffs.. debatable in the finals

Orlando was pretty heavily favored over Houston '95, I think

lakers were pretty heavily favored over the pistons in '04

Last edited:
Pistons ain't that crazy to me. Malone was hurt and pistons even during the time everyone knew they had a great four core

Warriors vs Mavs in 06 or 07 was soooo :smokin

Warriors vs Mavs in 06 or 07 was soooo
smokin.gif
yup.. and nuggets taking out the sonics in '94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom