Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want Rubio and have been saying it all summer.

Congrats to Ray Allen on an awesome career. Now that he's out I can let the hate for that shot go.

I've been saying this too. I think he will fit very well in San Antonio and I really want to see this happen!

I still want Rubio and have been saying it all summer.

Congrats to Ray Allen on an awesome career. Now that he's out I can let the hate for that shot go.

I've been saying this too. I think he will fit very well in San Antonio and I really want to see this happen!
Yesterday was further evidence of that. Ricky Rubio doesn't get put in the mixer by George Hill all night long.

If we do trade Ricky I hope he does go there and flourishes ..dunno what we'd even get in return tho

It wouldn't bother me if it were towards the end of the year.. Also there's no guarantee that Memphis team even makes the playoffs. Dudes wildin sitting 4 games into the year like they're a lock for a spot

First 4 game in 5 night set.

And in order to make sure they remain healthy, they don't want them overexerting their bodies right now. I don't think you won't see it as much, but on these 4 in 5 night sets, it's possible. It also doesn't make it better that we are still holding Parsons out. He said it best, try to protect your investment. Marc about to be 32 and Conley coming off an Achilles injury. Doctors and trainers gave them minute restrictions prior to the season at least to start out.

I think a lot of fans are panicking about it, but it's those grit n grind 2011 fans who still think Zbo should start. :lol: I'm not that worried.

I'm more worried about tiebreakers. So I'll rather do that against an East team than a West team.

Last edited:
Kawhi still had 30 and 7. Can someone tell me when his usage rate going to automatically go back to 25%?
33% usage w/ a 66% TS, 51% free throw rate.

Totally sustainable.

Those last 2 numbers would shatter Michael Jordan's career highs.

Last edited:

Totally sustainable.

Now, you're adding more to it :lol: . Never said his TS% would remain the same, neither did I say his usage can't drop at all. It's not going to drop as far as you think to make a huge impact on his numbers.

Kawhi's worst enemy of killing his stats will be Pop. Eventually, Pop may play him limited minutes midway /late in the season.

Totally sustainable.

Now, you're adding more to it :lol: .
My exact quotes from yesterday.......

Why are you reading off a bunch of stats that he's accumulated after 3 games out of 82? :lol:

Yes, every single 3-game stat you just read is coming down.

Last year his usage rate was 25%.

Through 4 games ( :lol: ) he's dwarfing that usage rate in only 31 mpg and has a PER that would shatter the record.

Totally sustainable

His TS & FTr drop, his other metrics will follow. He's also shooting 96% on his free throws, that's coming down too.

My exact quotes from yesterday.......

His TS & FTr drop, his other metrics will follow. He's also shooting 96% on his free throws, that's coming down too.

I'm still waiting on you to give me what you're expecting his numbers to be?

Can't just blame the BHZzlies, Brook Lopez sat game 3. After resting all summer. He's going to be resting a lot of 4th quarters this season playing on team.

It's disgusting

Yea I don't understand the rationale of resting players this early in the season. I'd be tight if I had bought nice tickets to watch Conley play.

Buying tickets for Michael Conley :rofl:

I understand that 3 games in 4 nights or 4 in 5 can be tough on players - especially injury prone ones. But there has to be value in working on chemistry early in the season and fighting through fatigue. Especially if you consider yourself a playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom