Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike and mike were fired this offseason. I've never been more happy in my life

Fired?! For what :lol:

I hated them man they were so bad especially the color guy

The organization wanted to "transition into a new direction." Basically everybody knows that we had the worst announcers in the league. Mike Rice was a drunk homer. Games are so much easier to watch now

man yall really dropped a quarter billy on Parsons and Conley. Memphis should either be contracted and/or have to donate that money back to the US for the deficit. **** is inexcusable. I can't get over it.

Ya'll invested all that money into 3 guys that wouldn't have started on over half of the playoff teams from last year. Blew a 3-1 lead to a team that blew a 3-1 lead.

While 2 superstars walked away from you. And your 27 / 35 year old PF from last season would've been your 2nd best player today. Short lived memories. Not to mention the last superstar remaining going to leave ya for dry very, very soon.

Did I let that yoppa sing? @Mamba MVP ?

Last edited:
Damn 
roll.gif

LaVine still has me too pumped. His future is so gahdamn bright. KAT gonna steal the show and there's the Wiggins hype, but LaVine is legit.

Last edited:
Ya'll do such a horrible job trollin :lol:

Looking at the score without paying attention to the roster out there.
Oh we're paying attention to the roster.
Only reason we even cared about that trash *** team and them being doubled up at half time is because we rostered Mike Conley (I also had trap phone in a lineup)in Daily Fantasy.

and ya folks was worried about w's interior defense :lol:
to keep it real Portland big men are weak.
:rofl:

Also warriors guards did a good job of rebounding tonight
:rofl:

Did I really see a DNP for REST reasons for Conley and Gasol? :lol:
They have 2 games over the next 9 days.
No need to over work them, it's a long season

man yall really dropped a quarter billy on Parsons and Conley. Memphis should either be contracted and/or have to donate that money back to the US for the deficit. **** is inexcusable. I can't get over it.

Ya'll invested all that money into 3 guys that wouldn't have started on over half of the playoff teams from last year. Blew a 3-1 lead to a team that blew a 3-1 lead.

While 2 superstars walked away from you. And your 27 / 35 year old PF from last season would've been your 2nd best player today. Short lived memories. Not to mention the last superstar remaining going to leave ya for dry very, very soon.

Hey man......KD might come back when GSW loses in 6 months to Portland in rd2

(JK about the trash *** team comment, Memphis is pretty legit)

Last edited:

that's the yoppa? Adams wouldn't start on half the playoff teams? Didnt he lock and embarass one of your bigs in the playoffs to the point Eddie Winslow got mad and "threw a punch" thus eliminating himself from the next game? Fwiw, neither would Conley or Parsons have started dor anyone either because they were in wheelchairs. At least Adams (and to a much much lesser extent Dipo) is young and coming off a good season where he continues to show improvement and not 30ish coming off of missing much of the season with injury.
I don't even cosign any other move Presti has made in the longest. Didnt like Illy but he was our lone remaining shooter (Morrow too but doesn't count since Donovan hates him). We traded him for another 6'8ish all athlete no skills wing who can't shoot. The Thunder suck. I'm not at all nor have I ever been delusional about it.

Makes me sick to my stomach Conley sat for rest yesterday :smh:

Last edited:
Don't know about the others, but I thought this was a foul

All around horrific game for Miami tho, the plug on this Waiters starting and closing games has to go

Waiters Goran and Tyler all shooting 50% from 3 so far, hopefully Spo will bring Waiters back to bench general when Rich comes byke

Last edited:
It wouldn't bother me if it were towards the end of the year.. Also there's no guarantee that Memphis team even makes the playoffs. Dudes wildin sitting 4 games into the year like they're a lock for a spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom