Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but imo Klay is the best catch & shoot player in the league.

Y'all think if he was on the Rockets right now, he'd beat Steph's record?

Harden's assist would go up and Rockets PPG would record breaking.

He'd probably average 30 a game.

Don't know if he could break steph record though. To break that record you have to be able to shoot off the dribble.

WTH are you talking about? Greatest defensive and rebounding teams we've ever seen? Are you for real, man?

2001 Sixers team stats:

Total rebounds/game : 44.8 (4th in NBA)
Opp points allowed/game: 90.4 (5th in NBA)
TOV%: 14.5 (9th in NBA)
DRB%: 72.5 (9th in NBA)
eFG%: 45% (7th in NBA)
Defensive Rating: 98.9 (5th In NBA)

That Sixers team wasn't even the best rebounding or defensive team in the NBA that year :lol:
When talking statistics, there will always be outliers. The smart money says you let LeBron shoot, because most of the time he won't shoot lights out for a 7-game series.

But if you want to really talk stats:

Against the Spurs, Lebron has an eFG% of 48% Duncan had 49. TS% of 53 while Duncan had 55.

LeBron shot 35% from 3 that series. In the season he shot 41%

IDK what your stats prove my man. Smart money still says you let him shoot :lol:

But maybe what I said doesn't mean anything to you because I'm condescending and don't know anything about the game of basketball. I'll wait for your impending moot point though.

:lol:
that last paragraph got you looking mad sensitive lol
but all I was saying is that it's a stupid idea to just let him shoot
he's going to get in a rhythm eventually, like he did in the spurs series. pop never adjusted.
35% from 3 also isn't bad

Last edited:
Look at the advanced stats and get back to me.

Iverson teammates didn't get all NBA consideration but he did play with dpoy and 6th man.

That team won because of defense and playing in a terrible conference at the time.

Terrible conference? The Lakers swept through the West. The 76ers played against prime Vince and his Raptors then the Bucks with Cassel, Glenn Robinson and prime Ray Allen.

Those playoffs were LIT. vince going ham. The Bucks Sixers 7 game epic battle with AI dropping 44 points in game 7.

that last paragraph got you looking mad sensitive lol
but all I was saying is that it's a stupid idea to just let him shoot
he's going to get in a rhythm eventually.
35% from 3 also isn't bad

Yeah, because that's what we're talking about. It's okay for you to accuse me of being condescending and then question my intelligence. But it's sensitive for me not to address it? Let alone do it in a tasteful way.

FOH bruh :lol:

You're not seeing the bigger picture here. Yes, he will get into a rythm, but for him to already not be an elite low percentage shooter to take those shots willingly? That moves away from his strengths. At the end of the day, this strategy is employing a numbers game. From what's been shown in the past, LeBron isn't as great in the perimeter as he is free throw line and below.

Let's call a spade a spade, man. The man isn't perfect, everyone has weaknesses and his has been exploited several times before.

Last edited:
Yeah, because that's what we're talking about. It's okay for you to accuse me of being condescending and then question my intelligence. But it's sensitive for me not to address it? Let alone do it in a tasteful way.

FOH bruh :lol:
bro I think most would agree that you're condescending. I've seen other people say it.
You also have some terrible takes. It's not a big deal though lol idk why you're so upset
and yes numbers say you should let him shoot but if he starts hitting them (like he did) you have to adjust. They never did which is why they lost. Pretty sure Bron iced game 7 on a play that Kawhi went under the screen leaving him wide open.
Similarly the Heat adjusted to Danny Green and took him almost completely out of the series.

Last edited:

He'd probably average 30 a game.

Don't know if he could break steph record though. To break that record you have to be able to shoot off the dribble.

True. A lot of Steph's 3s were also made off the dribble.

I just think Klay's game fits perfect with Pringle's system. Harden & Klay would feast!

Wth, I never knew Iggy said this lmao. He got fined 10K by the league

Iguodala also used the N-word repeatedly during his media address Friday. Fatigued by the condensed road schedule of the past two weeks, irked by the four losses in past six games, dealing with Kevin Durant's injury and the team's beef with the officiating Friday spilled over into postgame frustration.

"We gotta score more than the other team," Iguodala told reporters, after being asked what led to their second consecutive loss. "Yep, they want dumb n---as, so I'm going to give y'all a dumb n---a."

After Warriors practice Monday, Iguodala expressed regret for his comments' effect on the team.

Iguodala also used the N-word repeatedly during his media address Friday. Fatigued by the condensed road schedule of the past two weeks, irked by the four losses in past six games, dealing with Kevin Durant's injury and the team's beef with the officiating Friday spilled over into postgame frustration.

"We gotta score more than the other team," Iguodala told reporters, after being asked what led to their second consecutive loss. "Yep, they want dumb n---as, so I'm going to give y'all a dumb n---a."

After Warriors practice Monday, Iguodala expressed regret for his comments' effect on the team.

Reminds me of this

If inappropriate, let me know and I'll remove.

Last edited:

Da ****

Like I could see iggy talking like that with his homies but reporters man cmon son you asking for trouble

Last edited:
Don't know if that's good or bad for the grizzlies in the playoffs.
Finesse King 
pimp.gif

Can't even hate on Parsons finesse skills dude hasn't had a good year in like 3 years and gets a max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom